* Images shown are of mature plants
My FGT Yard Planner
You'll need to log in or create an account in order to save this item
Give Your Landscape the Royal Treatment!
Why Royal White Redbud Trees?
You're in for the royal treatment with the Royal White Redbud! This bright white Redbud is an unforgettable flowering tree that makes a statement wherever it's placed on your property. It dazzles with showy white blossoms during the early spring months, for constant appeal.
Adaptable to nearly any soil type, you can expect this show-stopping beauty to reach a height and width between 20 to 30 feet. Make this lovely flowering tree a focal point in your yard or garden. You won't regret it!
Why FastGrowingTrees.com is Better
With proper maintenance and care, you and your family can look forward to enjoying your majestic Redbud for many decades to come! This long-lasting, low-maintenance tree arrives to you with a strong, healthy root system, ready to thrive in your landscape.
Are you royally intrigued yet? Purchase your Royal White Redbud Tree today!
Planting & Care
1. Planting: Select an area with well-drained soil and full sun to partial sun (4 to 6 hours of direct sunlight with some afternoon shade).
Dig a hole twice as wide as the diameter and as deep as your tree’s root ball. Place your tree, backfill the soil, and water to settle the tree’s roots. Finally, spread 3 to 4 inches of mulch over the planting site to conserve moisture.
2. Watering: During the first year, water your tree about once or twice weekly. If you’re not sure when to water, check the surrounding soil to about 3 inches down. If the soil is dry here, it’s time to water your tree.
After the first year, your Redbud can thrive on rainfall alone, but we recommend that you continue to check the soil. The soil should remain consistently moist about 3 inches down.
3. Fertilizing: In early spring, apply compost or a complete fertilizer, such as 5-10-5. Spread evenly around the root zone of the plant according to the label instructions.
4. Pruning: Prune the tree in early summer after the tree is done blooming. Begin by removing any larger lower branches and branches that cross over each other or rub together.
Cut off the branches close to the trunk without leaving any stubs. If several branches need to be removed, remove gradually over a few months. In late winter, prune any dead or damaged wood and remove any shoots that are growing from the bottom of the trunk.
Estimated Shipping Time: Most orders ship immediately. As noted on the website, some items are seasonal, and may only ship in spring or fall. Once your order is shipped, you'll receive an email with a tracking number.
|Amount of Order||Shipping Charge|
|Less than $125||$19.95|
|$125 +||FREE SHIPPING!|
|Mature Height:||20-30 ft.|
|Mature Width:||20-30 ft.|
|Botanical Name:||Cercis canadensis 'Royal White'|
|Does Not Ship To:||AZ,OR|
|Grows Well In Zones:||4-9 outdoors|
|Your Growing Zone:||#|
Growing Zones: 4-9 outdoors(hardy down to -20℉)
Customer Reviews & Photos
I bought this tree towards the cold weather.Am so excited and can't wait to see what it looks like in spring next year and Yes Fast Growing Trees team are supper amazing. Thanks to the entire team.