Growing Zones: 4-11 patio / 8-11 outdoors(hardy down to 20℉) 4-11 patio / 8-11 outdoors
- Mature Height:
- 8 ft. pruned
- Mature Width:
- 6-8 ft.
- Growth Rate:
- Harvest Time:
- October - November
- Year to Bear:
- Can Fruit the 1st year!
- Botanical Name:
- Citrus limon and Citrus aurantifolia
- Does Not Ship To:
- AZ, CA, FL, GA, LA, TX
Lemons and Limes All Year Long
Why Lemon-Lime Citrus Trees?
This twisting tree is a powerhouse team of citrus fruit. The Lemon-Lime Tree is the perfect combination of the extremely popular Meyer Lemon and the fragrant Key Lime. The two plants grow harmoniously side-by-side together in the same pot, so you'll always have a healthy harvest of both lemons and limes...and a unique tree that can't be found anywhere else.
And it doesn't matter where you live. This tree can grow in even the coldest climates, down to zone 4. Imagine eating a fresh lime or topping a salad with fresh lemon zest when it's snowing outside. The taste of summer can help you beat even the toughest winters!
Why Fast-Growing-Trees.com is Better
Aside from its no-fuss benefits and beauty, you get a powerhouse producer. We've planted, grown and shipped our Lemon-Lime Citrus Tree with care, so you get better results in your homescape. We've taken months to nurture this tree - now, you reap the rewards.
Plus, you won't get this tree at your local garden center or big-box store. The Lemon-Lime Tree is exclusive to our nursery, boasts healthy roots, and thrives in the same pot (no guesswork required!).
Have the freshness of summer delivered to you right now. The Lemon-Lime Tree provides endless fruit, fragrance, and health, all from the comfort of your own home. Don't miss out on the benefits of this amazing fruit tree - get your Lemon-Lime Tree today!
Lemon-Lime Citrus Tree Pollination
Lemon-Lime Citrus Trees are self-fertile. You will get fruit with only one plant. However, adding an additional Lemon-Lime Citrus Tree will drastically increase the size of your crop.
Customer Reviews & Photos
It already has buds!
I initially thought that this was one tree grafted together. It is not, it is two trees planted really close together and intertwined as it is growing. They both are doing great and are great trees. I would have given it 5 stars except for the confusion of it being 1 or 2 trees.
Healthy and growing flowers Less than a month out of the box!
I have bought and grown numerous lemon trees as well as started them from seed, this is my first lime tree though and I am really impressed on how big the tree was, I was expecting little ones. My lemon tree is already growing a lemon to!
Planting & Care
1. Planting: Plant your Lemon Lime Tree in a pot that is 12 to 14 inches in diameter. Use a basic, organic potting mix without any fertilizer added, place your tree, and water to settle the roots. Adding mulch or cedar shavings to the top of the soil helps retain the plant's moisture.
2. Watering: Lemon-Lime Trees need plenty of water. To know when to water your tree, simply check the soil about 3 inches down. If the soil is dry here, it's time to water your Lemon-Lime Tree.
3. Fertilizing: A citrus or avocado fertilizer will give the best results, such as the one included in our Citrus Care Kit. Your leaves will tell you if you need to add certain fertilizers later. If your leaves are too yellow, the plant needs more nitrogen. If the leaves are yellow with green veins, then the Lemon-Lime Tree needs iron.
4. Pruning: There's no need to prune your Lemon-Lime Tree. If you want to keep its shape, then you can prune as desired.
5. Pollination: Our trees are self-fertile, but you can pollinate by hand for your indoor trees. Simply take a bloomed flower and pluck it. Gently rub the center of the flower over the center of the other flowers. This will essentially do what bees will do for you outside in the summer!
Estimated Shipping Time: Most orders ship immediately, however we are currently experiencing delays and could take up to 11-14 days from date of purchase. As noted on the website, some items are seasonal, and may only ship in spring or fall. Once your order is shipped, you'll receive an email with a tracking number.
|Amount of Order||Shipping Charge|
|Less than $15||$11.95|
|$149 +||FREE SHIPPING!|