* Images shown are of mature plants
A Double Dose of Bold Color, on One Tree
Why Julia Child and Ebb Tide ™ Rose Trees?
The Julia Child and Ebb Tide™ Two-fer® Rose Tree provides a stunning pair of blooms on the same tree. This combination tree carries two complimenting colors - deep purple and warm yellow - to make a bold statement.
Both Rose Tree blooms match in style and size, and this pairing was selected specifically for a beautifully balanced display. The Ebb Tide™ Rose variant is a smoky plum shade with a cheerful yellow center. Setting this dramatic shade off with a brighter hue are the blooms of the Julia Child Rose. This second flower displays butter-gold against glossy, dark green foliage.
This combination is perfect for landscapes, patios and urban gardens alike, with a big impact in a compact footprint. The Ebb Tide™ Rose carries a sweet licorice scent, while the Julia Child Rose emits a spicier, clove-like smell. Both flowers will attract butterflies and hummingbirds. Plus, the tree’s rounded structure lends itself well to floral cuttings.
Sure to catch the eye of neighbors and friends, the Julia Child and Ebb Tide™ Two-fer® Rose Tree is both dramatic and dreamy. What better way to celebrate the sunnier seasons than with this gorgeous floral tree?
Why FastGrowingTrees.com is Better
Your Julia Child and Ebb Tide Rose Tree has been carefully nurtured before we ship it to you. That means you'll get a strong, healthy tree, ready to grow with an explosion of color, as soon as it arrives at your doorstep.
You won't get a bold color combination like this from the rose varieties at your local garden center. This tried-and-true floribunda hybrid is known for its carefree elegance and rich, second-to-none color.
These trees will quickly sell out, so don't wait. Order your Julia Child and Ebb Tide Rose Tree today!
Planting & Care
1. Planting: Select a well-drained site in full to partial sun (4 to 8 hours of sunlight per day). If you choose a partial sun location, make sure your roses receive at least 6 hours of direct sunlight per day (afternoon shade is better than morning shade).
First, space 3 feet apart if planting multiple trees. Dig a hole twice as wide and twice as deep as the root ball. Backfill the soil until you have a hole the same size or slightly larger than the container the rose is in. Plant the rose at the same depth as it is in the container. Mulch around the base of the tree to keep competing weeds and grasses from growing.
2. Watering: Water around the roots rather than overhead, and water about once or twice weekly. Mulching will greatly assist with soil moisture retention.
3. Fertilizing: Fertilize with an organic rose fertilizer once a month.
4. Pruning: Sterilize your sharp pruning shears with hot water or rubbing alcohol, and always prune at an angle. Start by pruning back a little in the spring after the last hard freeze, and remove dead or old canes.
Estimated Shipping Time: Most orders ship immediately. As noted on the website, some items are seasonal, and may only ship in spring or fall. Once your order is shipped, you'll receive an email with a tracking number.
|Amount of Order||Shipping Charge|
|Less than $49||$19.95|
|$49 +||FREE SHIPPING!|
|Mature Height:||5-8 ft.|
|Mature Width:||2-3 ft.|
|Botanical Name:||Rosa WEKsmopur / WEKvossutono|
|Does Not Ship To:||AZ|
|Grows Well In Zones:||6-10 outdoors|
|Your Growing Zone:||#|