Honeycrisp™ & McIntosh Twisted Apple Tree Malus 'McIntosh' & Malus 'Honeycrisp'
* Images shown are of mature plants
|Mature Height:||15-20 ft.|
|Mature Width:||10-12 ft.|
|Year to Bear:||Can Fruit the 1st year!|
|Botanical Name:||Malus 'McIntosh' & Malus 'Honeycrisp'|
|Does Not Ship To:||AZ, CA, ID, OR, WA|
|Grows Well In Zones:||4-8 outdoors|
|You are in Growing Zone:||#|
Growing Zones: 4-8 outdoors(hardy down to -20℉)
Light, Tangy Flavor + Two Varieties in One
Why Honeycrisp™ & McIntosh Twisted Apple Trees?
The light, tangy flavor of the McIntosh meets the sweet, crisp juiciness of the Honeycrisp™ on one tree! And this variety produces heavily and ripens early in the season, meaning that you’ll get fruit in one year or less.
You can eat your McIntosh and Honeycrisp™ Apples fresh or use them for baking and cooking in pies and sauces. Not only will you get your fruit quickly, but you can also grow it organically. And you won’t have to worry about spraying your trees with chemicals and pesticides because this tree is resistant to most pests and diseases.
Why Fast-Growing-Trees.com is Better
This variety is a more mature tree, trained for better branching and a fuller, better-developed root system. Even better is the fact that this variety grows two different apples in one!
This requires extra work for us, but the results you experienced will be dramatic.
Begin harvesting your two-in-one apples as soon as the first season – get your own Honeycrisp™ & McIntosh Twisted Apple Tree today!
Honeycrisp™ & McIntosh Twisted Apple Tree Pollination
Honeycrisp™ & McIntosh Twisted Apple Trees are self-fertile. You will get fruit with only one plant. However, adding an additional pollinator will drastically increase the size of your crop. Below are the most effective pollinators we have chosen for your area...
- Arkansas Black Apple Tree
- Gala Apple Tree
- Fuji Apple Tree
- Honeycrisp™ Apple Tree
- Golden Delicious Apple Tree
- Granny Smith Apple Tree
- Winesap Apple Tree
- Pink Lady® Apple Tree
- Red Delicious Apple Tree
- Braeburn & Gala Twisted Apple Tree
- Fuji & Haralson Twisted Apple Tree
- Honeycrisp™ & Cortland Twisted Apple Tree
- Honeycrisp™ & Sweet Sixteen Twisted Apple Tree
Planting & Care
1. Planting: Full sun and well-drained soil help your tree thrive, so select an area with both (6 hours of sunlight per day). Now that you have found your ideal planting location for the tree, there are some basic steps for planting the tree. Place your tree, tamp down the soil as you fill the hole to prevent air pockets, and water to settle. Finally, mulch to preserve moisture.
*Tip: Make sure your mulch is not touching the base of the trunk.
2. Watering: Your tree will benefit from regular watering each week. You may need to water more often in times of extreme heat or drought. The soil surrounding your tree should be moist but never saturated. If you're not sure when to water, simply check the soil about 2 or 3 inches down - if it's dry here, it's time to water.
3. Pruning: Once your tree has become established and is starting to bear fruit, it will need some periodic, moderate pruning. Only prune the tree during times of dormancy, making sure to remove any vigorous, upright stems. Weak, damaged, or dead branches should also be removed.
Estimated Shipping Time: Most orders ship immediately. As noted on the website, some items are seasonal, and may only ship in spring or fall. Once your order is shipped, you'll receive an email with a tracking number.
|Amount of Order||Shipping Charge|
|Less than $15||$11.95|
|$149 +||FREE SHIPPING!|