* Images shown are of mature plants
|Mature Height:||2-3 ft.|
|Mature Width:||1-2 ft.|
|Year to Bear:||Can Fruit the 1st Year!|
|Botanical Name:||Rubus idaeus 'Anne'|
|Does Not Ship To:||AZ|
|Grows Well In Zones:||4-9 outdoors|
|You are in Growing Zone:||#|
Growing Zones: 4-9 outdoors(hardy down to -20℉)
Organic Raspberries Thrive Anywhere in the Country
Why USDA Organic Golden Raspberry Plants?
Delicious, sun-ripened raspberries, grown right outside your door…organically. With our all-natural Golden Raspberry, you’ll have sweet, juicy taste without harsh chemicals.
Even better? Your Golden thrives and grows well nearly anywhere in the country. You get amazingly tasty fruit that flourishes no matter where you live because the Golden Raspberry withstands cold temperatures down to -20 degrees. Plus, the Golden’s harvest time lasts from late June through October, so you’ll enjoy months of delicious, delectable raspberries hassle-free.
Why Fast-Growing-Trees.com is Better
But what sets your Golden Raspberry apart from the others? We’ve nurtured your organic Golden Raspberry for months ahead of shipping. Now, when it’s delivered to your door, it only needs a bit of sun and water to thrive.
And we've greenhouse-grown your Golden Raspberry so that your all-natural results are guaranteed USDA-certified organic. No more trips to the supermarket or your local nursery to pick small, bitter raspberries. You’ll have bushels of robust, delicious fruit without ever leaving your house, season after season.
Imagine flavorful, fresh organic Golden Raspberries, right from home – get your own with this Golden Raspberry Plant today!
Golden Raspberry Plant - USDA Organic Pollination
Golden Raspberry Plant - USDA Organics are self-fertile. You will get fruit with only one plant. However, adding an additional Golden Raspberry Plant - USDA Organic will drastically increase the size of your crop.
Planting & Care
1. Planting: Choose a location with full sun (6 to 8 hours of sunlight daily) and well-drained soil.
If you’re planting outside, dig a hole twice the width and the same depth as the root ball, place your plant and backfill the soil. Water the surrounding soil to settle the Golden’s roots.
If you’re container planting, select a pot that’s about twice the width of your plant’s shipped container and ensure it has drainage holes. Use organic planting mix to plant your Golden Raspberry and place the pot in front of a sunny window indoors or in a sunny area on your porch.
2. Watering: Water your plant at a rate of 1 inch of water per week. Generally, this means watering your in-ground Golden Raspberry once a week. Place your garden hose at the base of the plant for about 30 seconds so that water slowly trickles and permeates the soil.
For container-planted Golden Raspberries, check the soil about 2 inches down – if the soil is dry, give your plant a drink until you see water escaping the drainage holes at the bottom of your pot.
3. Fertilizing: You can use compost with a small amount of balanced organic fertilizer for your Golden, applying late in the winter.
4. Pruning: First-year stems have green canes (primocanes) and second-year stems have a thin brown bark (floricanes). Prune your plant in the fall, leaving about six of the thickest, strongest green canes. Remove any sideways-growing canes.
FGT Tip: Prune any shoots that grow up from the roots, as well as old or damaged canes. This ensures better fruiting.
Estimated Shipping Time: Most orders ship immediately. As noted on the website, some items are seasonal, and may only ship in spring or fall. Once your order is shipped, you'll receive an email with a tracking number.
|Amount of Order||Shipping Charge|
|Less than $15||$11.95|
|$129 +||FREE SHIPPING!|
Customer Reviews & Photos
transplant seems fine.