|Mature Height:||10-15 ft.|
|Mature Width:||8-10 ft.|
|Year to Bear:||Can Fruit the 1st Year!|
|Botanical Name:||Malus 'Fuji' & Malus 'Haralson'|
|Does Not Ship To:||AZ, CA, ID, OR|
|Grows Well In Zones:||6-9 outdoors|
|You are in Growing Zone:||#|
Growing Zones: 6-9 outdoors(hardy down to 0℉)
Two Delicious Apples on One Tree
Why Fuji & Haralson Twisted Apple Trees?
Delicious and meticulously nurtured, the Fuji & Haralson Twisted Apple Tree produces crisp, super sweet apples – the perfect snack, right from your backyard. And with this tree, it’s never been easier.
Whether you eat them straight from the tree or bake them into oven-fresh pastries, Red Fujis are known for their exceptional quality. The Haralson is known for its amazing tart flavor, perfect for cooking. That means this tree gives you the ideal pair in one package.
Why Fast-Growing-Trees.com is Better
Your new Fuji & Haralson Twisted Apple Tree has been thoroughly cared for to promote extra branches.
We've grafted and trained our trees for an increased number of well-developed branches. And more branches bring more fruit and faster production, so your tree may even have fruit before it arrives at your door.
And it's nearly impossible to find two varieties in one. But when you order from Fast Growing Trees, you get the delicious benefits of the Fuji and the Haralson Apples from one single tree.
Imagine hassle-free, low-maintenance apples, right from your backyard. Click to order your own Fuji & Haralson Twisted Apple Tree today!
Planting & Care
1. Planting: Once you've found a location with full to partial sun (an area with about 4 to 8 hours of sunlight per day) and well-drained soil, it's time to plant. Make your planting site hole twice the width of the root ball and just as deep. Then, gently comb your hands over the root ball to free up the roots, place your new tree into the hole, and backfill your soil. Finally, tamp down the soil as you fill the hole and water the planting site to settle. We also recommend mulching around the base to prevent competing weeds and grasses from growing around the area.
*Tip: Make sure your mulch is not touching the base of the trunk.
2. Watering: Your tree will benefit from a regular watering schedule each week. You may need to water more often in times of extreme heat or drought, but as long as your soil is consistently moist, you're good to go. If you're not sure when to water, simply check the surrounding soil (about 2 or 3 inches down) for dryness. If it's dry, it's time to water.
3. Pruning: Once your tree has become established and bears fruit, it will need some periodic, moderate pruning. Prune the tree during times of dormancy and remove any upright stems in the upper portion of the tree. Weak, damaged, or dead branches should also be removed.
Fuji & Haralson Twisted Apple Tree Pollination
Fuji & Haralson Twisted Apple Trees are not self-fertile. You will need to plant another variety to achieve fruiting. Below are the most effective pollinators we have chosen for your area...
- Scarlet Sentinel Columnar Apple Tree
- McIntosh Apple Tree
- Gala Apple Tree
- Granny Smith Apple Tree
- Honeycrisp™ Apple Tree
- Red Delicious Apple Tree
- Pink Lady® Apple Tree
- Golden Delicious Apple Tree
- Arkansas Black Apple Tree
- Braeburn & Gala Twisted Apple Tree
- Honeycrisp™ & Cortland Twisted Apple Tree
- Honeycrisp™ & McIntosh Twisted Apple Tree
- Honeycrisp™ & Sweet Sixteen Twisted Apple Tree
Estimated Shipping Time: Most orders ship immediately. As noted on the website, some items are seasonal, and may only ship in spring or fall. Once your order is shipped, you'll receive an email with a tracking number.
|Amount of Order||Shipping Charge|
|Less than $15||$11.95|
|$129 +||FREE SHIPPING!|