* Images shown are of mature plants
Graceful, Weeping Peach Tree For Color & Texture
Why Crimson Cascade Weeping Peach Tree?
This eye-catching ornamental peach tree is a show-stopper with long, pendulous branches and cascading, crimson-red double blossoms. Its graceful, weeping habit makes it the perfect statement for your spring and summer yardscape!
Watch your Crimson Cascade Weeping Peach Tree's vibrant red flowers bloom in spring, followed by beautiful foliage that's deep burgundy, transitioning to green-maroon by mid-summer. This delightful variety is ideal for garden spaces that receive full sunlight and well-drained soil.
While this tree does produce fruit, it’s primarily ornamental, as the fruit is small and not recommended for eating. Perfect for adding color, texture and overall visual appeal, the Crimson Cascade Weeping Peach Tree is an excellent choice! Plant it as a statement piece on its own or among other varieties for a stunning display.
Why FastGrowingTrees.com is Better
The best part? Your Crimson Cascade Weeping Peach Tree is super easy to care for since we've done the prep work for you. FastGrowingTrees.com provides a healthy and superior root system to ensure the quality of your tree exceeds your expectations!
Ready to transform your garden this spring? Then, hurry and get your Crimson Cascade Weeping Peach Tree today!
Planting & Care
1. Planting: Plant your tree in well-drained soil and in a full sun area (receiving at least 6-8 hours of sunlight a day). Be sure to protect your tree from heavy winds by planting on the sunniest side of a building or your home.
When you're ready to plant, dig a hole twice as wide as the root ball and just as deep. Place your tree and cover the roots with soil, watering occasionally as you go along to remove any air pockets that may have formed. Gently pat the soil down until the roots are completely covered. Finally, water the planting site and mulch to help retain moisture in the soil.
2. Watering: Keep the soil around your tree moist, watering deeply about once a week. Once the soil around the tree has dried, water it again. During times of extreme heat, your tree may need additional water.
Tip: Yellowing leaves is often a sign of overwatering, while leaves that are dry and brown can be a sign of under watering.
3. Fertilization: After your tree has been in the ground for 6 weeks, apply 1 lb. of a balanced fertilizer formula such as 12-12-12. In addition, apply ¾ lb. of fertilizer in the spring before new growth. Repeat this in the summer and fall, as well.
4. Pruning: Prune for shape and desired look once a year or as needed. Prune your tree in late winter or early spring using pruning shears and making your cuts at a 45-degree angle. Trim away any broken/dead branches and any that are criss-crossing by making your cut right below the dead wood.
Estimated Shipping Time: Most orders ship immediately. As noted on the website, some items are seasonal, and may only ship in spring or fall. Once your order is shipped, you'll receive an email with a tracking number.
|Amount of Order||Shipping Charge|
|Less than $149||$19.95|
|$149 +||FREE SHIPPING!|
|Mature Height:||10-12 ft.|
|Mature Width:||8-10 ft.|
|Botanical Name:||Prunus persica ‘Crimson Cascade’|
|Does Not Ship To:||AZ, AR, ID, LA, WA|
|Grows Well In Zones:||5-9 outdoors|
|Your Growing Zone:||#|
Growing Zones: 5-9 outdoors(hardy down to -20℉)
Customer Reviews & Photos
- Fast Growing Trees.com
I had some issues with the first tree, but they were very helpful and replaced it in a few days. The new tree is awesome and I'm sure will be beautiful when it blooms next year. Thank you Fast Growing Trees.
Crimson Cascade Weeping Peach Tree
We purchased two Crimson Cascade Weeping Peach Trees from Fast Growing Trees.com and are very pleased with the product. The trees arrived as advertised (4' to 5' tall) and in perfect condition. We planted the trees the day they arrived and they are doing well so far. We are hoping to have two beautiful mature trees within a few years.