Growing Zones: 4-11 patio / 8-11 outdoors(hardy down to 20℉) 4-11 patio / 8-11 outdoors
- Mature Height:
- 8 ft. pruned
- Mature Width:
- 3-4 ft.
- Growth Rate:
- Harvest Time:
- Year to Bear:
- Can Fruit the 1st year!
- Botanical Name:
- Citrus sinensis 'Valencia'
- Does Not Ship To:
- AZ, CA, FL, GA, LA, TX
The Juiciest, Sweetest Oranges You Can Grow
Why Valencia Orange Trees?
If you're looking for an orange full of fresh, flavorful juice, then look no further than a Valencia Orange. Grown specifically for their juicy content, these oranges will satisfy your craving for a succulent, juicy fruit.
Just one orange gives you all the Vitamin C you need for the day. Give your family the treat of fresh-squeezed orange juice and relish in the health benefits. And most trees produce two harvests. From March until June, these oranges typically go through two cycles of production. You're likely to find two harvests hanging from your tree in early summer, which means you'll have plenty of refreshing fruit.
Plus, you’ll get more than 20 pounds of oranges in as little as 3 years. And you don't need to live in California or Florida to grow this juicy citrus fruit. Plant your tree in a container and bring it inside when the cold weather hits.
Why Fast-Growing-Trees.com is Better
But the top benefit? Our Valencia Orange Tree’s strong start. Because we’ve grafted and grown this fresh favorite, you get amazing results in your homescape. Our trees offer healthful roots and well-developed branching for easy consistency and reliability, year over year. So, unlike with trees from other nurseries or big box stores, you get the promise of high-quality performance and proven growth.
Don't let this robust, juicy treat pass you by. Imagine waking up on Sunday morning and walking over to your Valencia Orange Tree for fresh oranges. Order your Valencia today to get this sweet treat in your home!
Valencia Orange Tree Pollination
Valencia Orange Trees are self-fertile. You will get fruit with only one plant. However, adding an additional Valencia Orange Tree will drastically increase the size of your crop.
Customer Reviews & Photos
- tangerine trees
It was great, tree arrived in great condition, unfortunately during shipping all the oranges broke off the trees. But packaging was great
Trees arrived all the way to Minnesota in great condition. They will make a nice addition to my year round green house. Looking forward to picking the first oranges from them.
My order was incorrect but even with all that is going on right now with this pandemic they corrected it in record time. Customer service was outstanding! The great packaging, shipping of HEALTHY trees and REAL PEOPLE CUSTOMER SERVICE has defiantly won this company a forever customer!
My Valencia orange tree arrived healthy and fully leafed. I have it in a large pot on my back porch. I'm excited to see how well it adapts to our environment in northern Utah.
So far so good. Both trees came in well cared for.
Planting & Care
1. Planting: Choose a spot in your yard that receives at least 6 hours of sun every day, and make sure the soil is well-drained
When you're ready to plant, dig a hole in the ground that is twice as wide as the root ball. Place your tree in the hole, with 1 inch of the root ball sticking out from the top of the soil. Water thoroughly after planting. Add a thick layer of mulch around the base of the tree, but keep the mulch 6 inches away from the tree trunk.
If you're container planting, select a container that's about twice the width of your plant's shipped container, use well-draining soil and ensure your container has drainage holes. Then, place your tree, add your soil and bring the tree inside when the temperature drops below 25 degrees.
2. Watering: You only need to water your tree when the soil is dry. For trees planted in the ground, check the soil at a depth of 5 inches. For container plants, check the soil at a depth of 2 inches. Depending on the humidity in your area, you will likely only need to water your tree once a week.
3. Fertilizing: You will need to add a citrus fertilizer, like the one included in our Citrus Care Kit, to your tree during its harvest. When you begin to see fruit, apply your first round of citrus fertilizer according to package directions for the size of your tree. Add additional doses of fertilizer every month or two during the entire harvest season. You will also need to add a dose of fertilizer twice during the dormant season.
4. Pruning: Remove dead and diseased branches. You can prune your tree to maintain its shape and height, but be sure to do so before the harvest season.
Estimated Shipping Time: Most orders ship immediately, however we are currently experiencing delays and could take up to 11-14 days from date of purchase. As noted on the website, some items are seasonal, and may only ship in spring or fall. Once your order is shipped, you'll receive an email with a tracking number.
|Amount of Order||Shipping Charge|
|Less than $15||$11.95|
|$149 +||FREE SHIPPING!|