|Mature Height:||20-30 ft.|
|Mature Width:||8-10 ft.|
|Botanical Name:||Prunus amygdalus 'NE Plus'|
|Does Not Ship To:||AZ, FL, AR|
|Grows Well In Zones:||7-9 outdoors|
|You are in Growing Zone:||#|
Growing Zones: 7-9 outdoors(hardy down to 10℉)
Bright Pink-White Blooms + Thick Green Foliage
Why NE Plus Almond Trees?
It's a classic tree, now grown for optimal benefits. What else makes the NE Plus a must-have?
- It's a beautiful tree with large, thick green leaves and pink-white blooms.
- It's resistant to pests and diseases.
- And it's perfectly sized for a number of landscape spaces.
Pink blooms welcome spring with a blanket of color unlike any other. Then, when summer rolls around, you get a mass of rich green foliage that lends unmatched dimension to your landscape.
Why Fast-Growing-Trees.com is Better
We've planted, grown, and nurtured your NE Plus for best results, and you reap the rewards, effortlessly. We've put in the hard work at our nursery so you don't have to. That means your NE Plus Tree arrives with a healthy, better-developed root system.
With all these incredible benefits, ordering the NE Plus is a must. Get yours today!
Planting & Care
1. Planting: These trees can tolerate partial shade but prefer around 6 hours of sunlight daily. Avoid planting your tree in areas of your yard that are prone to flooding...well-drained soil is best.
Dig a hole that’s just as deep as the root ball, and three times as wide. Make sure that your tree is straight and that the root collar is level with the surrounding ground. Backfill your hole and gently tamp the soil down as you go to eliminate air pockets. Finally, water and then mulch the area to deter competing growth and to preserve soil moisture.
2. Watering: Feel your soil every few days. Once it feels like it’s close to drying out about 3 inches down, give your tree a slow drink of water by holding a hose to its base and counting to 30 seconds.
3. Fertilizing: We suggest waiting two to three years before fertilizing. To give your tree a boost, feed with well-balanced organic fertilizer, like formula 10-10-10, in the late winter or early spring.
4. Pruning: The best time to prune is in the late winter or early spring when your tree is still dormant. Be sure to remove any dead or broken branches, as well as crisscrossing or rubbing branches.
Estimated Shipping Time: Most orders ship immediately. As noted on the website, some items are seasonal, and may only ship in spring or fall. Once your order is shipped, you'll receive an email with a tracking number.
|Amount of Order||Shipping Charge|
|Less than $15||$11.95|
|$149 +||FREE SHIPPING!|
Customer Reviews & Photos
- Fast Growing Tree
Tree arrived well packed and healthy with concise instructions on how to plant.Thus far the tree looks healthy........We shall see if it flowers and produces nuts.
So far the tree is holding up well, just had it two weeks. Happy with my purchase and would buy again from Fast Growing Tree.
My tree arrived great, healthy with leaves already in full bloom I was expecting a tree with small buds or a stick like most online companies do. Satisfied with how it was very well packaged. I will be doing business with fast growing trees again.
Well rooted, healthy trunk and branches. I highly recommend!looking forward to blooms and foliage.
It's beautiful, just like my wife whom I bought it for.