* Images shown are of mature plants
My FGT Yard Planner
You'll need to log in or create an account in order to save this item
Have questions? Talk with our Plant Experts (800) 973-8959
Space-Saving Tree Delivers Sweet Nuts
Why All-in-One Almond Trees?
A self-fertile, easy-growing variety that doesn't take much space, the All-in One Almond Tree lives up to its name, delivering spring blooms that transition to sweet nuts in early fall.
So, if you live on a smaller plot of land, it's perfect for your garden. The All-in-One Almond doesn't take up much space, so it's ideal for tight gardens. The springtime flowers give way to soft-shelled, sweet-tasting nuts from September to October, just in time for your favorite fall recipes.
Why Fast-Growing-Trees.com is Better
We've planted, grown, and nurtured your All-in-One Almond for best results, and you reap the rewards for your landscape without effort. Because we've put in the hard work at our nursery, you get the benefits of better branching and a healthy, better-developed root system.
With all these incredible benefits, ordering the All-in-One Almond for your garden is a must. Get your All-in-One Almond Tree today!
All-in-One Almond Tree Pollination
All-in-One Almond Trees are self-fertile. You will get fruit with only one plant. However, adding an additional All-in-One Almond Tree will drastically increase the size of your crop.
Planting & Care
1. Planting: These trees can tolerate partial shade but prefer around 6 hours of sunlight daily. Avoid planting your tree in areas of your yard that are prone to flooding...well-drained soil is best.
Dig a hole that’s just as deep as the root ball, and three times as wide. Make sure that your tree is straight and that the root collar is level with the surrounding ground. Backfill your hole and gently tamp the soil down as you go to eliminate air pockets. Finally, water and then mulch the area to deter competing growth and to preserve soil moisture.
2. Watering: Feel your soil every few days. Once it feels like it’s close to drying out about 3 inches down, give your tree a slow drink of water by holding a hose to its base and counting to 30 seconds.
3. Fertilizing: We suggest waiting two to three years before fertilizing. To give your tree a boost, feed with well-balanced organic fertilizer, like formula 10-10-10, in the late winter or early spring.
4. Pruning: The best time to prune is in the late winter or early spring when your tree is still dormant. Be sure to remove any dead or broken branches, as well as crisscrossing or rubbing branches.
Estimated Shipping Time: Most orders ship immediately. As noted on the website, some items are seasonal, and may only ship in spring or fall. Once your order is shipped, you'll receive an email with a tracking number.
|Amount of Order||Shipping Charge|
|Less than $129||$19.95|
|$129 +||FREE SHIPPING!|
|Mature Height:||15-20 ft.|
|Mature Width:||5-8 ft.|
|Year to Bear:||2-3 years|
|Botanical Name:||Prunus dulcis|
|Does Not Ship To:||AR,AZ,FL|
|Grows Well In Zones:||5-9 outdoors|
|Your Growing Zone:||#|