Growing Zones: 6-9 outdoors(hardy down to 0℉) 6-9 outdoors
- Mature Height:
- 12-15 ft.
- Mature Width:
- 10-12 ft.
- Full Sun
- Growth Rate:
- Harvest Time:
- Year to Bear:
- Fruits 1st Year!
- Botanical Name:
- Prunus persica
- Does Not Ship To:
- AZ, AR, CA, ID, LA, WA
Robust, Delicious Peaches in Just One Year
Why Kingsburg Cling Peach Trees?
Fast-growing, ultra-fresh fruit in just one year – that’s what you’ll get. With the Kingsburg Cling Peach Tree, you’ll have your own mini orchard, right in your backyard.
What else do you get with the Kingsburg Cling?
- A consistent crop of robust peaches.
- An even earlier variety of peach that’s ripe in July.
- High-quality peaches primed for picking and canning.
And because the Kingsburg Cling is self-fertile and produces fruit after only one year, it’s effortless. Plus, though this peach tree is similar to the Dr. Davis, the Kingsburg Cling produces fruit two weeks earlier. Large and firm peaches, perfect for canning due to their supple, consistent texture.
Why Fast-Growing-Trees.com is Better
For starters, you don’t need a green thumb to maintain it. It grows quickly and produces peaches reliably. Best of all, we’ve meticulously monitored, maintained and shipped your Kingsburg Cling, so it’s ready to acclimate to your landscape right away. We’ve put in the extra work so that you reap the benefits immediately.
Fast growth plus a July harvest of delicious fruit, without the hassle. Order your Kingsburg Cling Peach Tree today and see what all the hype’s about!
Kingsburg Cling Peach Tree Pollination
Kingsburg Cling Peach Trees are self-fertile. You will get fruit with only one plant. However, adding an additional Kingsburg Cling Peach Tree will drastically increase the size of your crop.
Customers who bought this item also bought...
Customer Reviews & Photos
Planting & Care
The Kingsburg Cling Peach Tree is self-fertile, so you only need one tree to get fruit (though more trees will produce even bigger and better fruit).
1. Planting: Full sun and well-drained, fertile soil: the two ingredients needed for your Kingsburg Cling Peach Tree to thrive. The Kingsburg Cling needs at least 6 to 8 hours of sunlight each day during the growing season.
To plant your Kingsburg Cling Peach Tree, dig your hole shallower than the root ball and at least twice the width. Separate the roots of your Kingsburg Cling Peach gently and position them downward. Place the tree, back fill the soil and tamp down to remove air pockets. Finally, water to settle the roots.
2. Watering: Your newly-planted Kingsburg Cling Peach Tree should be watered weekly. However, if you get around an inch of rainfall every 10 days or so during the growing season, additional watering should be unnecessary. But if you’re not sure how much water the tree needs, check your tree's soil about 2 to 3 inches down for dryness - if it's dry, it's time to water.
3. Fertilizer: If you’re planting your Kingsburg Cling Peach Tree during the fall season, wait until the spring to use fertilizer. Fertilizer is usually unnecessary until your Kingsburg Cling Peach Tree begins bearing fruit. After your Kingsburg Cling Peach Tree starts bearing fruit, an application of high-nitrogen fertilizer is recommended. We recommend applying this fertilizer once during the early spring.
4. Pruning: Prune your Kingsburg Cling Peach Trees each year during their dormant season. If you’re located farther up North, wait to prune your tree until the late winter. When you do prune, make sure you’re pruning the Kingsburg Cling Peach Tree in an “open center” shape, which keeps the tree’s canopy open for light purposes. The best time to prune? Within 20 to 40 days of your Kingsburg Cling’s full bloom.
Prune your tree so that each remaining peach is spaced 6 to 8 inches apart on the branches. Leave the center bloom in each cluster since it develops into the largest fruit.
5. Harvesting: When their characteristic color is completely developed, your peaches are ripe. You should see no more traces of green, and when gently squeezed, your ripened peaches will “give” a bit.
Most items ship the next business day unless otherwise noted
Estimated Shipping Time: Most orders ship immediately, however some orders may ship in 1-2 business days (we do not ship on the weekends) from date of purchase. As noted on the website, some items are seasonal, and may only ship in spring or fall. Once your order is shipped, you'll receive an email with a tracking number.
|Amount of Order||Shipping Charge|
|Less than $15||$11.95|