Honeycrisp™ & Cortland Twisted Apple Tree Malus 'Honeycrisp' & 'McIntosh' × 'Ben Davis'
* Images shown are of mature plants
|Mature Height:||14-18 ft.|
|Mature Width:||12-15 ft.|
|Year to Bear:||Can Fruit the 1st Year!|
|Botanical Name:||Malus 'Honeycrisp' & 'McIntosh' × 'Ben Davis'|
|Does Not Ship To:||AZ, CA, ID, OR, WA|
|Grows Well In Zones:||3-7 outdoors|
|You are in Growing Zone:||#|
Growing Zones: 3-7 outdoors(hardy down to -30℉)
Dessert Apples and Juicy, Tart Apples on One Tree
Why Honeycrisp™ & Cortland Twisted Apple Trees?
Crisp and crunchy, Honeycrisp™ Apples are known for their delectable taste. You've most likely purchased these at the store...and now, they can grow with the juicy, tart Cortland on the same tree!
Plus, you get fresh fruit without hassle since these trees are grafted from proven rootstock, with cold hardiness down to -30 degrees, disease resistance, and fruit production in just one year.
Imagine delicious Honeycrisp™ and Cortland Apples, right from your backyard. With the Honeycrisp™ & Cortland Twisted Apple Tree, you get the promise of bushel upon bushel of home-grown apples for snacking, baking, and beyond.
Why Fast-Growing-Trees.com is Better
We've planted, nurtured, and shipped your tree with the utmost care, and put in the extra work from day one, so it performs well...long before it even arrives at your door.
And good luck finding a twisted, two-in-one tree at your local garden center or big-box store.
Groomed, monitored, and trained for more branching at our nursery, this tree means you won't have to wait for apples or order two different trees. You'll save space and get double the flavor. Order your own Honeycrisp™ & Cortland Twisted Apple Tree today!
Planting & Care
1. Planting: Plant in any area that receives 6 hours of direct sun each day. Well-drained soil is also important for your tree. From there, dig a hole that's twice the width of the root ball and just as deep. Then, place the plant, tamp down your soil and water to settle. Finally, mulch around the area to prevent weed growth.
2. Watering: Your tree will benefit from regular watering each week. When the tree is in a dormant state, only provide enough water to keep the soil slightly moistened. As soon as you see newer growth emerging from the tree, you can water whenever the top 2 inches of the soil feels dry.
3. Pruning: Once your tree has become established and is starting to bear fruit, it will need some periodic, moderate pruning. Only prune the tree during times of dormancy, making sure to remove any vigorous, upright stems and weak, damaged, or dead branches. Low-hanging, droopy branches should also be removed. Pruning aids production, so it's great for your tree!
Honeycrisp™ & Cortland Twisted Apple Tree Pollination
Honeycrisp™ & Cortland Twisted Apple Trees are self-fertile. You will get fruit with only one plant. However, adding an additional pollinator will drastically increase the size of your crop. Below are the most effective pollinators we have chosen for your area...
- Arkansas Black Apple Tree
- Gala Apple Tree
- Fuji Apple Tree
- Golden Delicious Apple Tree
- Granny Smith Apple Tree
- Winesap Apple Tree
- McIntosh Apple Tree
- Red Delicious Apple Tree
- Braeburn & Gala Twisted Apple Tree
- Fuji & Haralson Twisted Apple Tree
- Honeycrisp™ & McIntosh Twisted Apple Tree
- Honeycrisp™ & Sweet Sixteen Twisted Apple Tree
Estimated Shipping Time: Most orders ship immediately. As noted on the website, some items are seasonal, and may only ship in spring or fall. Once your order is shipped, you'll receive an email with a tracking number.
|Amount of Order||Shipping Charge|
|Less than $15||$11.95|
|$149 +||FREE SHIPPING!|
Customer Reviews & Photos
Excellent experience, the tree arrived on time and in excellent condition.