* Images shown are of mature plants
Fuji Apple Tree - USDA Organic CareView Full Planting & Care Instructions
Sunlight Organic Fuji Apples thrive in full sun, so make sure you plant in a spot that receives at least 6 hours of direct sunlight each day.
Watering Water regularly each week when the soil gets dry 2-3 inches down. Make sure to water more often if the tree is potted or there is a period of drought.
Fertilizing Follow label instructions on an apple-specific fertilizer, usually applying several times from April until August.
The Choice Supermarket Apple: Organic and Backyard-Bound
It’s never been easier to harvest your favorite apples. Delicious and meticulously nurtured, organically, the Fuji Apple Tree produces crisp, super sweet apples – the perfect snack, right from your backyard.
Fujis are known for their exceptional quality, whether you eat them straight from the tree or incorporate them into oven-fresh pastries. Their versatility is what makes them the ideal pick for planting. And because they’re grown organically with careful pruning, they’re happy and healthy.
Plus, your new Fuji Apple Tree has been thoroughly cared for to promote extra branches. More branches bring more fruit and faster production, so your tree may have fruit before it arrives at your door. Fruit that’s fresh and easily grown, healthily and organically, so that chemicals are unnecessary.
Best of all, the organic fruit from your Fuji Apple tree is harvested hassle-free. No need to spend hours in an orchard to gather fruit – Fuji Apples are fun and easy to pluck directly from their strong, well-anchored branches, right from your backyard.
Healthful growth with an array of benefits, all hassle-free. Click to order your organic Fuji Apple Tree today!
Fuji Apple Tree - USDA Organic Pollination
Fuji Apple Tree - USDA Organics are not self-fertile. You will need to plant another variety to achieve fruiting. Below are the most effective pollinators we have chosen for your area...
Planting & Care
1. Planting: First, choose a location with full sun, which means at least six hours of direct sunlight each day. Well-drained soil is essential, but our Fuji Apple Tree adapts to most soil types. Once you've selected your location, dig a hole that's twice the width of the root ball and just as deep. Then, place your tree, tamp down the surrounding soil and water to settle the roots. Finally, mulch around the tree for best results.
*Tip: Make sure your mulch is not touching the base of the trunk.
2. Watering: Your apple will benefit from a regular watering schedule each week. You may need to water more often in times of extreme heat or drought. But if you're not sure when to water, simply check the surrounding soil, down to about 2 inches. If it's dry here, it's time to water.
3. Fertilizing: It's best to fertilize in late winter or early spring. As an alternative, you can buy commercial fertilizer for fruiting trees and follow the instructions or add compost to the area yearly.
4. Pruning: Once your tree has become established and is starting to bear fruit, it will need some periodic, moderate pruning. Only prune the tree during times of dormancy, making sure to remove any vigorous, upright stems which are quite common in the upper portion of the tree. Weak, damaged, or dead branches should also be removed for even better performance. If you want to keep your apple at a smaller height simply prune yearly to encourage horizontal growth for easy apple harvesting.
Estimated Shipping Time: Most orders ship immediately. As noted on the website, some items are seasonal, and may only ship in spring or fall. Once your order is shipped, you'll receive an email with a tracking number.
|Amount of Order||Shipping Charge|
|Less than $125||$19.95|
|$125 +||FREE SHIPPING!|
|Mature Height:||10-15 ft.|
|Mature Width:||12-14 ft.|
|Year to Bear:||Can Fruit the 1st Year!|
|Botanical Name:||Malus domestica 'Fuji'|
|Does Not Ship To:||AZ, CA, ID, OR, WA|
|Grows Well In Zones:||2021-0400 outdoors|
|Your Growing Zone:||#|