* Images shown are of mature plants
|Mature Height:||3 ft.|
|Mature Width:||3 ft.|
|Sunlight:||Part Shade/Part Sun (Zones 6-9) Full Sun (Zones 4-6)|
|Botanical Name:||Hydrangea macrophylla 'Emerald'|
|Does Not Ship To:||AZ|
|Grows Well In Zones:||5-9 outdoors|
|You are in Growing Zone:||#|
Growing Zones: 5-9 outdoors(hardy down to -10℉)
Shimmering Green Color on Long-Lasting Blooms
Why Everlasting® Green Cloud Emerald Hydrangea Shrubs?
Dimensional green color sets the Everlasting® Green Cloud Emerald Hydrangea Shrub apart, giving all other varieties a run for their money. In fact, you've never seen blooms like this...each full, frilly petal delivers brilliant emerald hues that make the Green Cloud a genuine garden gem.
Plus, you get the Green Cloud's effortless growth in a carefree, compact size. Despite its huge blooms and unparalleled color, the Everlasting® Green Emerald Hydrangea Shrub adapts to nearly any garden space. Whether your plant it in vibrant borders along your driveway and property line or upgrade small flower beds in your front yard, it offers instant curb appeal that gives you the best garden on the block.
And the best part? This reblooming variety lives up to its name, with stunning hydrangeas that transition from color to color for months at a time.
Why Fast-Growing-Trees.com is Better
But the top benefit of your Green Cloud Emerald Hydrangea is that we've nurtured and hand-selected the one-of-a-kind variety for unmatched growth.
Good luck finding this hydrangea at your local chain garden center. We've done the hard work at our nursery...so, unlike the bare-root offerings at big-box, you get a proven performer delivered right to your doorstep.
Because we’ve done the extra work in cultivating your Emerald Hydrangea Shrub...you get the best of the best and eye-catching blooms that make guest and neighbors stop to state. But don't wait...get your own Everlasting® Emerald Hydrangea today!
Planting & Care
1. Planting: First, choose an area with full sun to partial shade for your Everlasting® Emerald (simply shield it from excessive afternoon sun). The Everlasting® Emerald grows easily in organically-rich soil that’s somewhat moist but well-drained. However, it thrives in most soil types and prefers summer mulch.
To plant your Everlasting® Emerald, dig a hole deep enough to cover its root ball. After placing your plant, tamp down the soil while backfilling to avoid air pockets. Water your Everlasting® Emerald to settle the soil that surrounds the roots.
2. Watering: Water deeply and regularly during the first full growing season so that your Everlasting® Emerald Hydrangea’s root system becomes well-established. To test when and how much to water, check the top 2 to 3 inches of soil – if it’s dry, it’s time to water until it’s moist but not oversaturated. During times of drought, the shrub should be watered twice weekly instead of once weekly.
3. Fertilizing: Fertilize your shrub regularly during the growing season – this helps your plant to establish and thrive in your landscape.
4. Pruning: Prune if needed immediately after flowering. Any winter-damaged stems may be pruned in early spring, and some additional pruning for shaping purposes is fine.
Estimated Shipping Time: Most orders ship immediately. As noted on the website, some items are seasonal, and may only ship in spring or fall. Once your order is shipped, you'll receive an email with a tracking number.
|Amount of Order||Shipping Charge|
|Less than $15||$11.95|
|$129 +||FREE SHIPPING!|
Customer Reviews & Photos
Good, it looks like it’s going to recover the shipping.. I’d like to order another one.
absolutely beautiful. came in perfect condition because of your packing for the trip. Color is better than expected.
Plant came in a very good shape, healthy looking. Looking forward when it blooms. Thank you very much!
The plant arrived healthy and already full of blooms.