* Images shown are of mature plants
Juicy Apricot Harvests in the First Season
Why Blenheim Apricot Trees?
Known as the world's most popular apricot tree, the Blenheim delivers easy growth and abundant harvests in your own backyard. In fact, it's self-fertile, so there's no guesswork for you - just plant and wait for your own juicy apricots to pick!
Our larger varieties can fruit as soon as the first summer in your yard. The Blenheim's fragrant pink springtime blooms will give way to a robust, heavy harvest of delectable apricots.
And Blenheim Apricots are considered the most flavorful variety available. So, whether you eat them right off the tree or save a few for elevating your favorite desserts and recipes, you'll experience a perfect balance of sweetness and acidity. Forget expensive supermarket trips - your Blenheim Apricots will provide unmatched flavor for seasons to come!
Why Fast-Growing-Trees.com is Better
Your tree will produce fruit from July to late August, but you don't have to wait until then to benefit from the Blenheim Apricot. We've groomed and nurtured this tree so that when it arrives, it will be ready to perform the first spring.
Plus, your Blenheim is easy to grow since we've ensured it leaves our nursery with a healthier, more developed root system.
We carefully pack our trees to arrive in great condition, ready to thrive. Order your Blenheim Apricot Tree now to enjoy your fruit the first summer!
Blenheim Apricot Tree Pollination
Blenheim Apricot Trees are self-fertile. You will get fruit with only one plant. However, adding an additional Blenheim Apricot Tree will drastically increase the size of your crop.
Planting & Care
1. Planting: Full sun (6 to 8 hours of sun) and well-drained soil ensure your Blenheim Tree will thrive.
To plant, dig your hole shallower than the root ball and at least twice the width. After the hole is finished, loosen the soil in the planting hole so the roots can break through easily. Then, place your tree, backfill the soil and water to settle the roots.
2. Watering: Water about once weekly. However, if you get around an inch of rainfall every 10 days or so during the growing season, additional watering should be unnecessary.
If you’re not sure how much water the tree needs, check the soil about 2 or 3 inches down - if it's dry, it's time to water.
3. Fertilizer: If you’re planting during the fall season, wait until the spring to use fertilizer. With nutrient-rich soil, fertilizer is unnecessary until your tree begins bearing fruit. After fruiting starts, an application of high-nitrogen fertilizer is recommended.
4. Pruning: Prune each year during the dormant season. If you’re located in growing zones 6 or farther north, wait to prune your tree until the late winter. When you do prune, make sure you’re pruning in an 'open center' shape, which keeps the tree’s canopy open for light purposes.
Estimated Shipping Time: Most orders ship immediately. As noted on the website, some items are seasonal, and may only ship in spring or fall. Once your order is shipped, you'll receive an email with a tracking number.
|Amount of Order||Shipping Charge|
|Less than $49||$19.95|
|$49 +||FREE SHIPPING!|
|Mature Height:||12-18 ft.|
|Mature Width:||6-10 ft.|
|Year to Bear:||Can Fruit 1st Year!|
|Botanical Name:||Prunus armeniaca 'Blenheim'|
|Does Not Ship To:||AR,AZ,ID,LA|
|Grows Well In Zones:||5-9 outdoors|
|Your Growing Zone:||#|