* Images shown are of mature plants
Massive Tangerine Blooms for Instant Color
Want bright hues but not a fan of cut flowers? Our Sunshine Nymph Amaryllis is the perfect gift-ready plant that will keep growing with the proper care.
Like other amaryllis plants, the Sunshine Nymph is beloved for its big, vibrant blooms. The white-streaked, coral petals are soft and layered, appearing as near double flowers. Beneath the blossoms, this amaryllis features sturdy emerald stems and lush, dark green leaves.
Delivered to you in a gorgeous copper pot, the Sunshine Nymph Amaryllis makes for an easy gift. It won't require immediate repotting, and it's low maintenance enough to add only beauty—not stress—to the life of its new owner. Plus, with the right care, this hardy flower can rebloom!
For next-to-none color and effortless growing, the Sunshine Nymph Amaryllis is the ideal flower to brighten up any space. Order today!
Planting & Care
1. Planting: Just unbox your Sunshine Nymph and place it in an area with full, indirect light (behind curtains or blinds is ideal).
2. Watering: Water your Amaryllis when the soil is dry about 2 inches down and water until you see it flow from the bottom of your pot. The soil should be consistently moist but not oversaturated.
3. Pruning: To encourage reblooming, cut off the blooms as they begin to fade. This prevents them from forming seeds. Only after the flower stalk begins yellowing you may remove it. This allows the plant to store more energy for future blooms. Don't remove the leaves.
4. Fertilizing: Once your Sunshine Nymph has finished blooming, make sure you keep it in a bright location where it will get plenty of indirect light. Keep watering it and fertilize monthly with an all-purpose houseplant or indoor plant fertilizer (follow the directions on the label) to keep it healthy before it flowers again. These steps will increase the likelihood of, but not guarantee, the plant's reblooming.
Estimated Shipping Time: Most orders ship immediately. As noted on the website, some items are seasonal, and may only ship in spring or fall. Once your order is shipped, you'll receive an email with a tracking number.
|Amount of Order||Shipping Charge|
|Less than $49||$19.95|
|$49 +||FREE SHIPPING!|
|Mature Height:||1-2 ft.|
|Mature Width:||1 ft.|
|Botanical Name:||Hippeastrum 'Sunshine Nymph'|
|Does Not Ship To:||AZ|
|Grows Well In Zones:||Indoors|
|Your Growing Zone:||#|