|Mature Height:||6-8 ft.|
|Mature Width:||4 ft.|
|Botanical Name:||Monstera adansonii|
|Does Not Ship To:||AZ|
|Grows Well In Zones:||Indoors|
|You are in Growing Zone:||#|
Growing Zones: Indoors
The Popular Monstera, in Vine Form
Why Monstera Adansonii Vines?
Heart-shaped, glossy leaves merge with a new silhouette that develops the natural holes you love, elevating the Monstera Vine...and giving it its unique nickname, the Swiss Cheese plant. You get a unique, signature touch in any part of your homescape with the Monstera Vine.
The Monstera Vine, also called Monstera adansonii, is native to tropical rainforests, where its iconic punctuated foliage allows the sun to reach through the forest canopy. Now, you get the exotic look of the tropics in your homescape, sized perfectly for the indoors yet still offering vibrant color and volume.
Even better? It thrives in bright, indirect light and fluorescent lighting. Plus, it’s tolerant of missed waterings, so it’s ideal for any grower. Whether you're a beginning, frequent traveler or seasoned plant expert, this vine fits the bill. Place it in a pot on your porch and watch the one-of-a-kind vine cascade down columns, or freshen up your foyer with its unparalleled foliage.
You get three options to add this unbeatable Monstera Adansonii to your home:
- A lush trailing vine
- A trailing vine in a beige or white pot, perfect for adding to your decor
- A stately vine staked to a beautiful hand-tied trellis, for added height and tropical elegance
Why Fast-Growing-Trees.com is Better
Usually, Swiss Cheese Vines develop their natural holes after long-term growth. But when you order your Swiss Cheese Vine from our nursery, you get a fully-developed look from day one.
Other nurseries sell Monsteras that aren’t even bred to have the characteristic holes that have put this plant in such high demand...if they sell the Swiss Cheese Vine at all.
We’ve nurtured your Swiss Cheese Vine to perfection, so once it arrives at your doorstep, the only work for you is finding your favorite location. But don’t wait…these mature Monstera Vines go fast. Get the exotic beauty of the popular Monstera in vine form with our Monstera Swiss Vine today!
Planting & Care
1. Planting: Your Monstera will grow best in a bright spot with high humidity and moist, well-drained soil. But it will tolerate some low light and direct sunlight on its leaves since it grows indoors. The best place for your Swiss Cheese Vine is near a South-facing window. When you're ready to plant, ensure you select a pot that is approximately 12 to 14 inches in diameter, with proper drainage holes.
You can also provide a pole or stake for your Swiss Cheese Vine to grow.
2. Watering: Spritz Monstera leaves with water in the dry winter months or throughout the year if you live in a dry climate, especially since it loves humidity. We also recommend watering your Swiss Cheese Vine once a week – water when the soil is dry at about 2 inches deep, and water until you see it flow from the drainage holes.
3. Fertilizing: Feed your Monstera Vine with a water-soluble fertilizer once in the spring and every month in the summer.
FGT Tip: The leaves of your Monstera may collect dust, so be sure to keep your vine healthy by wiping down the leaves as needed with a dust cloth.
Estimated Shipping Time: Most orders ship immediately. As noted on the website, some items are seasonal, and may only ship in spring or fall. Once your order is shipped, you'll receive an email with a tracking number.
|Amount of Order||Shipping Charge|
|Less than $15||$11.95|
|$149 +||FREE SHIPPING!|
Customer Reviews & Photos
- swiss cheese plant
Came beat up and upside down… immediately repotted and left alone for a week. Watered… it’s been weeks and it’s fluffy and even sprouting new vines. This thing will be huge before I know it. Don’t get too distressed if it comes in bad shape. Have some patience, especially for the big ones.
I was a little concerned when this plant arrived. It was struggling and smooshed from delivery, but after a few weeks it recovered very nicely. It has been a few months now and the plant is full of new growth and producing larger leaves. If it arrives in less than perfect condition, don't give up on it!
My initial plant came in pretty bad shape, but it was replaced with out any hassle and this new plant is beautiful.
Super. Shipping was very well done and the plant was in great shape. My phone can’t capture the picture of the Swiss cheese plant on arrival ( or maybe my lack of technical knowledge. Lol). But I was very satisfied and it is a beautiful healthy plant.
You will get an established plant and you won’t know where to put it. I wasn’t expecting it to be so large. Definitely a pleasant surprise. Only downfall was fedex shipping delivered it upside down so it was a huge mess to clean up. Does everywhere and s sad one of the leaves were damaged but otherwise the plant is great