* Images shown are of mature plants
|Mature Height:||6 ft.|
|Mature Width:||6 ft.|
|Sunlight:||Full-Part Sun (4-6 Hours Sunlight)|
|Botanical Name:||Hydrangea paniculata ‘Fire Light’|
|Does Not Ship To:||AZ|
|Grows Well In Zones:||3-8 outdoors|
|You are in Growing Zone:||#|
Growing Zones: 3-8 outdoors(hardy down to -30℉)
Tree Form Delivers Huge Panicle Blooms
Why Fire Light® Hydrangea Trees?
Large white and red-pink blooms emerge from mid-summer until fall, setting the Fire Light® Hydrangea Tree apart and giving you the best garden on the block.
Some perennial trees only give you a month of color, but the Fire Light® Hydrangea lives up to its name, delivering blazing color that lasts from month to month.
Vibrant panicle blooms of red and white blend together for a symphony of color that makes the Fire Light® Hydrangea Tree a focal point favorite. And despite its elegant appearance, it's a tough tree. Even late-spring frosts won't kill the developing flower buds, because they bloom on the new wood that's produced during the current growing season.
Why Fast-Growing-Trees.com is Better
You get all of these benefits because we've nurtured and hand-picked your tree for proven results. Now, a reliable performer is delivered directly to your doorstep.
The healthy, eye-catching Fire Light® will arrive at your home, ready to plant and burst forth with second-to-none blooms quickly.
Don't wait - get a showpiece that's unlike any other variety found at your local garden center or nursery. Order your Fire Light® Hydrangea Tree today!
Planting & Care
1. Planting: Choose an area with at least 6 to 8 hours of sunlight per day and well-drained soil. Then, dig a hole that’s at least two to three times wider than the root ball, place the tree, backfill its soil. Lastly, water to help establish its roots.
If you're planting in a container, select a pot that's about twice the size of your plant's shipped container and ensure it has drainage holes.
2. Watering: Water your Hydrangea thoroughly about once a week. If you’re not sure when to water, simply check the surrounding soil down to 2 or 3 inches. If the soil is dry, it’s time to water.
3. Pruning: Pruning is not necessary, but if you’d like to shape your Hydrangea, prune it in late winter or early spring.
4. Fertilizer: Apply a time-released fertilizer once or twice in the summer.
Estimated Shipping Time: Most orders ship immediately. As noted on the website, some items are seasonal, and may only ship in spring or fall. Once your order is shipped, you'll receive an email with a tracking number.
|Amount of Order||Shipping Charge|
|Less than $15||$11.95|
|$179 +||FREE SHIPPING!|
Customer Reviews & Photos
So far so good will be anxious to see blooms