Growing Zones: 4-11 patio / 8-11 outdoors(hardy down to 20℉)
This plant is perfect for your area!
- Mature Height:
- 8 ft. pruned
- Mature Width:
- 4-6 ft.
- Growth Rate:
- Harvest Time:
- June - August
- Year to Bear:
- Can Fruit the 1st year!
- Botanical Name:
- Citrus clementina
- Does Not Ship To:
- AZ, CA, FL, GA, LA, TX
The Sweeter Variety That's Virtually Seedless
Why EasyPeel Clementine Trees?
It's the sweeter variety commonly found in boxes at grocery stores. And the EasyPeel Clementine has it all: Irresistible sweetness, virtually seedless fruit, and effortless peeling.
Plus, you can easily grow your own Clementines, no matter where you live. During the spring, it blooms and fills your home with the smell of jasmine. Through the summer, those blooms turn into baby clementines and by Christmas, you have a tree loaded with neon orange ornaments!
Why Fast-Growing-Trees.com is Better
Not only do they thrive indoors, but they're also super easy to grow. For starters, they ripen over several weeks, so you get to enjoy them longer without any effort on your part. And no pesticides are needed since the EasyPeel is naturally hardy, resisting both diseases and insects.
But the best part? We've planted, grown and nurtured our trees, so you get a greater chance of success in your own homescape. You get a well-rooted, healthier variety that's delivered right to your door, hassle-free.
Organic Clementines cost a fortune...but your tree will produce hundreds of clementines over its lifetime, paying for itself many times over. Now is the time to plant - get your own EasyPeel Clementine Tree today!
EasyPeel Clementine Tree Pollination
EasyPeel Clementine Trees are self-fertile. You will get fruit with only one plant. However, adding an additional EasyPeel Clementine Tree will drastically increase the size of your crop.
Customer Reviews & Photos
- Clementine Tree
It did come ok but it hasn't had a chance to do anything yet at this time. We will see what happens is 3 or 4 months from now.
So far so good.
I ordered this tree 1 - 2 ft about 3 years ago. I live in NJ so can only grown it in a pot, leaving it outside from May through middle Oct and take it indoor in other months of the year. It grows so fast and is so healthy. I prune it to keep it under 5 ft. Like other citrus trees they are not susceptible to disease and insects, and best of all, do not attract any animals. It started to yield fruits last summer. I harvested 4 fruits recently, they tastes so sweet and are the sweetest clementine I ever had in my life. Even better the fruits are seedless. Love love this clementine tree, strongly recommend.
Always healthy products, and excellent service! 10/10 would purchase again.
Planting & Care
1. Planting: If your winter temperatures are consistently below 40 degrees, plant your tree in a container that can easily be brought outside in the summer months and inside in the winter. Choose a pot slightly larger than what it was shipped in that has plenty of holes in the bottom to allow for drainage. Be sure to plant in well-draining potting soil, preferably recommended for acid-loving citrus plants.
Place your tree in an area of your home, preferably a south-facing window, where it is going to get plenty of sunlight. You may also need to create humidity for your tree by placing the pot on a saucer of pebbles or misting the leaves daily with water.
2. Watering: After watering (about once weekly), allow the top 2 to 3 inches of the soil to dry out completely before watering again.
You can also stick your index finger into the soil down to about 2 inches. If there is moisture present, hold off on watering until it feels drier at that depth. When you do water, stop once you see it escaping the drainage holes at the base of the pot.
3. Fertilizing: Feed your EasyPeel during the warmer spring and summer seasons with a citrus-specific fertilizer once every six weeks, like the one included in our Citrus Care Kit. Make sure to follow the application instructions written on the fertilizer bag.
4. Pruning: After the tree fruits, remove any dead wood and ventilate the center of the tree. Remove suckers as they form/grow from the base as they will steal away nutrients from the primary trunk of the tree. Pruning can be done at any time of the year.
5. Pollination: Our trees are self-fertile but you can pollinate by hand for indoor trees. Simply take a small, dry, fine-tipped paintbrush and stick it into the center of the bloom. Swirl it around and collect the pollen on the brush. Go to the next bloom and repeat the process until every bloom has been treated. Do this once daily and don’t wash the paintbrush until you've completed the process.
Most items ship the next business day unless otherwise noted
Estimated Shipping Time: Most orders ship immediately, however some orders may ship in 1-2 business days (we do not ship on the weekends) from date of purchase. As noted on the website, some items are seasonal, and may only ship in spring or fall. Once your order is shipped, you'll receive an email with a tracking number.
|Amount of Order||Shipping Charge|
|Less than $15||$11.95|
|$99.00 +||FREE SHIPPING with code FREE99|
You can still order, but due to cold weather, we have delayed shipping to the areas shaded on the map below. We want your new plant to thrive right out of the box, so we will wait on shipping your order until the weather is ideal. This includes anyone in
Growing Zones 3 - 6. If you are unsure of your growing zone, visit our
Growing Zone Finder.
Some plants are not available for immediate shipment, and delayed delivery is noted.
We will resume normal shipping in the Spring. Please see the table below for your approximate ship date.
|Growing Zone||Shipping Resumes|
|Zones 3 & 4||Week of May 4th|
|Zone 5||Week of April 13th|
|Zone 6||Week of March 30th|
|Zones 7 - 11||Ships Now!|