* Images shown are of mature plants
My FGT Yard Planner
You'll need to log in or create an account in order to save this item
Have questions? Talk with our Plant Experts (800) 973-8959
The Sweeter Variety That's Virtually Seedless
Why EasyPeel Clementine Trees?
It's the sweeter variety commonly found in boxes at grocery stores. And the EasyPeel Clementine has it all: Irresistible sweetness, virtually seedless fruit, and effortless peeling.
Plus, you can easily grow your own Clementines, no matter where you live. During the spring, it blooms and fills your home with the smell of jasmine. Through the summer, those blooms turn into baby clementines and by Christmas, you have a tree loaded with neon orange ornaments!
Why Fast-Growing-Trees.com is Better
Not only do they thrive indoors, but they're also super easy to grow. For starters, they ripen over several weeks, so you get to enjoy them longer without any effort on your part. And no pesticides are needed since the EasyPeel is naturally hardy, resisting both diseases and insects.
But the best part? We've planted, grown and nurtured our trees, so you get a greater chance of success in your own homescape. You get a well-rooted, healthier variety that's delivered right to your door, hassle-free.
Organic Clementines cost a fortune...but your tree will produce hundreds of clementines over its lifetime, paying for itself many times over. Now is the time to plant - get your own EasyPeel Clementine Tree today!
EasyPeel Clementine Tree Pollination
EasyPeel Clementine Trees are self-fertile. You will get fruit with only one plant. However, adding an additional EasyPeel Clementine Tree will drastically increase the size of your crop.
Planting & Care
1. Planting: If your winter temperatures are consistently below 40 degrees, plant your tree in a container that can easily be brought outside in the summer months and inside in the winter. Choose a pot slightly larger than what it was shipped in that has plenty of holes in the bottom to allow for drainage. Be sure to plant in well-draining potting soil, preferably recommended for acid-loving citrus plants.
Place your tree in an area of your home, preferably a south-facing window, where it is going to get plenty of sunlight. You may also need to create humidity for your tree by placing the pot on a saucer of pebbles or misting the leaves daily with water.
2. Watering: After watering (about once weekly), allow the top 2 to 3 inches of the soil to dry out completely before watering again.
You can also stick your index finger into the soil down to about 2 inches. If there is moisture present, hold off on watering until it feels drier at that depth. When you do water, stop once you see it escaping the drainage holes at the base of the pot.
3. Fertilizing: Feed your EasyPeel during the warmer spring and summer seasons with a citrus-specific fertilizer once every six weeks, like the one included in our Citrus Care Kit. Make sure to follow the application instructions written on the fertilizer bag.
4. Pruning: After the tree fruits, remove any dead wood and ventilate the center of the tree. Remove suckers as they form/grow from the base as they will steal away nutrients from the primary trunk of the tree. Pruning can be done at any time of the year.
5. Pollination: Our trees are self-fertile but you can pollinate by hand for indoor trees. Simply take a small, dry, fine-tipped paintbrush and stick it into the center of the bloom. Swirl it around and collect the pollen on the brush. Go to the next bloom and repeat the process until every bloom has been treated. Do this once daily and don’t wash the paintbrush until you've completed the process.
Estimated Shipping Time: Most orders ship immediately. As noted on the website, some items are seasonal, and may only ship in spring or fall. Once your order is shipped, you'll receive an email with a tracking number.
|Amount of Order||Shipping Charge|
|Less than $129||$19.95|
|$129 +||FREE SHIPPING!|
|Mature Height:||8 ft. pruned|
|Mature Width:||4-6 ft.|
|Harvest Time:||June - August|
|Year to Bear:||Can Fruit the 1st year!|
|Botanical Name:||Citrus clementina|
|Does Not Ship To:||AL,AZ,CA,FL,GA,LA,OR,TX|
|Grows Well In Zones:||4-11 patio / 8-11 outdoors|
|Your Growing Zone:||#|
Growing Zones: 4-11 patio / 8-11 outdoors(hardy down to 20℉)
Customer Reviews & Photos
Healthy and pretty
I love how quickly it arrived. Healthy and secure shipping. Already have new growth and I have high hopes it will turn out great as it continues to grow. Also appreciate the tips being emailed about my grow zone and the weather. Will definitely be purchasing more plants and trees from here in the future.
Perfect gift for Valentine's Day.
The item came fast and healthy.
Great plant overall
Plant came in good shape and started putting on new growth. The first one or two flowerings didn't yield fruit likely because I had to keep transitioning from inside and outside that year. The plant is now in a greenhouse. I purchased the 1-2ft specimen in 2020 and harvested my first huge clementine at the beginning of 2023, which was the only fruit the plant supported. I suspect the plant will produce more fruit this time around and will be smaller (hopefully because the one fruit I've had was the size of a softball). It had a mild flavor and some fairly large seeds, so I'm hoping that future fruit are a bit smaller and more concentrated in flavor.
Packaged well and came quickly
Packaged well and came quickly