* Images shown are of mature plants
|Mature Height:||4-5 ft.|
|Mature Width:||4-5 ft.|
|Year to Bear:||Can Fruit the 1st Year!|
|Botanical Name:||Prunus persica 'Bonfire'|
|Does Not Ship To:||AZ, AR, CA, ID, LA, WA|
|Grows Well In Zones:||5-8 outdoors|
|You are in Growing Zone:||#|
Growing Zones: 5-8 outdoors(hardy down to -10℉)
The Perfect Patio Peach
Why Bonfire Peach Trees?
Because no yard space or garden is no problem when it comes to the Bonfire Patio Peach Tree. It’s aptly named for its ability to produce both amazing visual interest and delicious peaches without taking up much space, especially since it only grows to about 4 or 5 feet in height.
And while you can eat these peaches fresh off the tree, they're best used for baking or canning, which will bring out their sweet, peach taste. Despite its small stature, the Bonfire Patio Peach produces sweet, succulent and sizable peaches with plenty of flavor.
Why Fast-Growing-Trees.com is Better
Aside from its optimal benefits and conditions for container growing, it’s low-maintenance and hassle-free. A green thumb isn’t required to ensure this tree thrives. Best of all, because we monitor and care for the Bonfire at our nursery, long before it arrives to your door, it’s ready to fruit in its very first year.
We’ve done the extra work, potting, growing and shipping your plant well, so it acclimates to your home immediately. There’s nothing like the taste of a fresh peach, right from home – order yours today!
Bonfire Patio Peach Tree Pollination
Bonfire Patio Peach Trees are self-fertile. You will get fruit with only one plant. However, adding an additional Bonfire Patio Peach Tree will drastically increase the size of your crop.
Planting & Care
Known as Prunus persica Bonfire, the Bonfire Peach Tree performs best in USDA growing zones 5 to 8. These trees are moderate growers, maturing to a manageable mature height that fits in any space.
1. Planting: Plant your tree in well-drained soil in a location that receive full sun (at least 6 to 8 hours of sunlight a day). Protect your tree from wind by planting on the sunniest side of a building or your home. Once you're ready to plant, dig a hole twice the size of the tree's the root ball and just a little shallower. Use your fingers to separate the roots of your Bonfire and gently position them downward in the hole. Then, hold the tree straight as you begin to backfill the site, tamping down the soil as you go. Finally, water to settle the soil.
If you're planting in a container, simply ensure that the pot's size is twice the size of your Bonfire's shipped container. The new pot should also have plenty of drainage holes. Finally, choose a sunny location on the patio, in your backyard or front or side of your house.
2. Watering: Keep the soil around your Bonfire Patio Peach Tree moist. Watering once a week by leaving a hose at the base of the tree for a couple of hours is sufficient. Once the soil around the tree has dried, water the tree again. During times of extreme heat, your tree may need additional water.
Tip: Yellowing of the leaves is a common sign of overwatering while leaves that are dry and brown can be a sign of underwatering.
3. Fertilizing: Fertilize your tree with a well-balanced fertilizer, such as a 12-12-12 formula. Apply in spring before the tree pushes out new growth. Repeat this in the summer and fall as well.
4. Pruning: Bonfire Peach Trees should only be pruned while the plant is dormant without leaves. That is usually in winter or early spring before the leaf buds open up.
Estimated Shipping Time: Most orders ship immediately. As noted on the website, some items are seasonal, and may only ship in spring or fall. Once your order is shipped, you'll receive an email with a tracking number.
|Amount of Order||Shipping Charge|
|Less than $15||$11.95|
|$149 +||FREE SHIPPING!|
Customer Reviews & Photos
- Fast Growing Trees
Well, it is too early for me to comment about my Bonfire Peach Tree. I will let you know a few months later. Most of the Leaves fell off but it is still alive. Over all, I am glad that all of my Trees arrived early and in a very good condition.
I’m absolutely delighted with my Bonfire Patio Peach tree. It’s taller than I expected which I’m happy about. It lost several leaves in transit which kind of worried me but I planted it a couple days after I received it and it’s doing fantastic. I can’t tell you how happy I am that I found the tree of my dreams and that it’s super healthy. Thank you!
When we got our tree, it was looking pretty rough, but I planted it anyway. There was some damage in shipping and it quickly started losing all of its leaves and eventually died. BUT, after I emailed Fast Growing Trees about it, they quickly shipped out a new tree that was in way better shape and it has been growing perfectly for the past month and a half!
I love the tree and it looks very healthy. I arrived with 6 peaches.... 5 at the bottom of the box and the last one was on a branch that had been broken during shipping. So they all got trashed but the rest of the tree is healthy. I planted approximately 2 weeks ago and the tree is looking healthy and I can see new growth. It's a beautiful tree and I hope to have peaches next year.
Healthiest tree I ever received growing strong fast delivery too