* Images shown are of mature plants
|Mature Height:||3-5 ft.|
|Mature Width:||3-5 ft.|
|Sunlight:||Part Shade/Part Sun (Zones 6-9) Full Sun (Zones 4-6)|
|Botanical Name:||Hydrangea arborescens 'Annabelle'|
|Does Not Ship To:||AZ|
|Grows Well In Zones:||4-9 outdoors|
|You are in Growing Zone:||#|
Growing Zones: 4-9 outdoors(hardy down to -20℉)
Large Blooms All Summer
Why Annabelle Hydrangea Shrubs?
Putting on an outstanding show of gigantic flowers, the Annabelle Hydrangea is well worthy of any location in your landscape. In fact, it's got huge blooms the size of softballs, creating a one-of-a-kind ornamental look that's second to none.
With blooms the size of softballs, this ornamental shrub is not your typical hydrangea.
Climbing to a manageable mature height yet producing show-stopping blooms, the Annabelle's flowers are the biggest and most noticeable among the species. The Annabelle's countless, soft white petals make an awesome display against the green leaves and sturdy stems that support its massive flower heads.
Annabelle's beauty begins in June and will grace your garden with showers of elegant bouquets all summer long. Late in the season, the whole process starts again with a second bloom that will make it feel like summer's just beginning.
Why Fast-Growing-Trees.com is Better
In addition to its carefree growth, evergreen foliage, and versatility, you get a promise: The best start possible.
When you order your Annabelle from Fast Growing Trees, you get a well-rooted, healthy shrub in its own pot. The Annabelle is hard to find at big-box garden centers...and if you do find an Annabelle, it may be bare-root.
But your Annabelle Hydrangea from our nursery is planted and grown meticulously in nutrient-rich soil - we never ship bare-root, so you get tons of blooms year after year. With our bigger size, you can get blooms as soon as the first season!
Don't let another summer go by without planting Annabelle Hydrangeas in your garden. Get the unmatched beauty of the Annabelle for yourself today!
Planting & Care
1. Planting: Choose a location with morning sun and afternoon shade. If you live in zones 6 or lower, the more sun the better. Avoid planting your hydrangeas in a heavily shaded spot. Give your Hydrangeas plenty of room to grow.
When you're ready to plant, dig the planting hole 2 feet wider than the root ball and to a depth of the tip of the root ball. Set the Hydrangea in the hole, making sure it is not planted too deeply. Finally, water to settle the roots.
2. Watering: Give your Hydrangea an inch of water each week. This includes any rainfall. If you're not sure when and how much to water, simply check the surrounding soil about 2 inches down. If the soil is dry here, it's time to water until it's moist.
3. Fertilizing: Fertilize your Hydrangeas once in the summer prior to August. Apply a good time-release fertilizer at this time, only one time during the year. Discontinue fertilizing if the plant appears wilted or unhealthy.
4. Pruning: Prune in the spring to remove dead tips from winter.
Estimated Shipping Time: Most orders ship immediately. As noted on the website, some items are seasonal, and may only ship in spring or fall. Once your order is shipped, you'll receive an email with a tracking number.
|Amount of Order||Shipping Charge|
|Less than $15||$11.95|
|$129 +||FREE SHIPPING!|
Customer Reviews & Photos
- Fast Growing Trees
Overall so good - one of the plants was pretty stressed for some reason - not doing well at all but time will tell I guess.
My experience was great
I like the shrubs
Your product lived up to it's expectations.
Love! Love! It
Great! Arrival was right on time. Couldn't believe how moist it was wasn't dry. This plant looked better than the store brought one. Absolutely amazingly pleased
Beautiful healthy Annabelle hydrangea delivered in 3 days. I will enjoy !!