You asked, we answered! Citrus trees are some of our most popular - and most frequently asked-about - plants.
And whether you have a patio Meyer Lemon tree or a full backyard orchard, you want to make sure your citrus trees thrive. Our nursery manager and expert citrus grower, Blaze, is here to help!
Video 1: Citrus Tree Q&A
See inside a citrus greenhouse at FastGrowingTrees.com - and get expert tips from nursery manager Blaze on where to plant and place citrus trees, how to transition your citrus for winter, how to identify common citrus tree issues and more.
- The best spots in your home for citrus trees
- When to bring citrus trees indoor for winter
- How to transition your citrus tree between seasons
- Expert tips for citrus tree care
- Why fruit can fall off young citrus trees
- What it means if your citrus tree has yellowing leaves
Video 2: More Citrus Tree Tips
In part 2 of our Citrus Tree Q&A, Blaze shares more expert tips for citrus tree care and maintenance, including how to water citrus trees, how to promote greater fruit production, when to prune citrus, how to pollinate citrus trees and more.
- The right amount of water for citrus trees
- How to treat leaf miner in citrus
- Tips to encourage fruit production
- When to prune or thin your citrus trees
- How to ensure your citrus trees get pollinated
- The difference between grafted and seed-grown citrus
Stay tuned for more plant Q&A from the experts at FastGrowingTrees.com!