* Images shown are of mature plants
Low-Maintenance Grass Seed for Better Performance
Why TurboTurf™ Sun & Shade Grass Seed?
Do you want a lush and green lawn, as soon as possible? TurboTurf Sun & Shade Grass Seed has got you covered!
Formulated with a proprietary mix of top-performing varieties designed to flourish in the sun and shade, TurboTurf Sun & Shade, powered by PROCLASS, helps you get the lawn of your dreams, faster. Each variety included in this industry-leading blend has been hand-selected to ensure your lawn will look great year-round.
TurboTurf Sun & Shade pairs the best varieties to give you the top-performing mix on the market. Plus, with this Sun & Shade blend, you'll get:
- Germination in just 6-10 days
- Quicker establishment
- Extensive root system
- Improves water efficiency
- Creates a lusher, greener lawn!
The best part? TurboTurf™ features a water-absorbent coating with micro-nutrients that promote a hardy and healthy lawn, for better performance and weed protection.
Why FastGrowingTrees.com is Better
When it comes to your lawn, you want grass seed you can trust. At FastGrowingTrees.com, we hand-pick the best-quality options for you - from seed and starter, to fertilizer and beyond!
What’s next? Simply plant your grass seed, and watch it grow! Hurry and get your TurboTurf Sun & Shade Grass Seed, today!
Planting & Care
1. Preparation: Whether you're establishing new grass or overseeding an existing lawn, it's important to prepare your planting area. Check your soil's pH, and apply a starter fertilizer before seeding. You can also aerate your lawn for best results.
TurboTurf Sun & Shade performs best in the Cool Season Zone through the Transition Zone.
2. Seeding: Spread your grass seed, using the following guidelines:
- Inter-seeding: 3-5 lbs. per 1,000 square feet
- New seeding: 5-8 lbs. per 1,000 square feet
3. Watering: Keep the seed bed moist until the germination process is complete. For best results, water twice a day, for 10 minutes each time.
4. Mowing: Mow first when your grass reaches 2.5-3 inches in height. Keep the mower blade sharp to prevent injury to your new grass.
Estimated Shipping Time: Most orders ship immediately. As noted on the website, some items are seasonal, and may only ship in spring or fall. Once your order is shipped, you'll receive an email with a tracking number.
|Amount of Order||Shipping Charge|
|Less than $49||$19.95|
|$49 +||FREE SHIPPING!|
|Sunlight:||Full-Partial Sun, Shade|
|Coverage Area:||5,000 sq. feet|
|Does Not Ship To:||AZ|
|Your Growing Zone:||#|