* Images shown are of mature plants
My FGT Yard Planner
You'll need to log in or create an account in order to save this item
Have questions? Talk with our Plant Experts (800) 973-8959
Tough, Drought-Resistant Grass for Tropical Climates
Why TurboTurf Bermudagrass Seed?
Say hello to a healthier and greener lawn with the help of TurboTurf Bermudagrass Seed! This seed mix, powered by PROCLASS, works quickly to grow a thick, durable lawn in no time. And because it’s specially coated for better performance and weed protection, you’ll be able to enjoy turf that’s as equally beautiful as it is tough.
- Self-repairing grass seed
- High tolerance for salt and heat
- Fine texture with light green color
- Low mowing height
- Excellent warm-season grass
Lawns challenged by long periods of heat and drought are no match for TurboTurf Bermudagrass Seed. It grows best in warm climates with full sun and is developed to withstand high levels of salt. It even has good survivability through winter, so you can enjoy a thriving landscape year-round.
And the best part? Our Bermudagrass seed is coated with a combination of nutrients, soil amendments, and fungicide to ensure a healthy and quick start to your lawn with little work on your end.
The rich dark green color and medium leaf texture of this grass makes excellent, dense turf, perfect for high-traffic home lawns. It also requires less water than other grass seeds, so you can water less frequently even if you live in dry climates or areas with limited irrigation.
Why FastGrowingTrees.com is Better
If you experience tough growing conditions, you’ve come to the right place! We hand-select quality grass seed proven to make your lawn thrive. Our TurboTurf Bermudagrass Seed is resilient and tolerant in even the harshest climates.
Your lush landscape awaits! Get your TurboTurf Bermudagrass Seed today!
Planting & Care
1. Preparation: Whether you're establishing new grass or overseeding an existing lawn, it's important to prepare your planting area. Check your soil's pH, and apply a starter fertilizer before seeding. You can also aerate your lawn for best results.
TurboTurf Bermudagrass performs best in the Transition and Warm Season Zones and in subtropical/tropical climates.
2. Seeding: Spread your grass seed, using the following guidelines:
- Inter-seeding: 1-3 lbs. per 1,000 square feet
- New seeding: 2-4 lbs. per 1,000 square feet
3. Watering: Keep the seed bed moist until the germination process is complete. For best results, water twice a day, for 10 minutes each time.
4. Mowing: Mow first when your grass reaches 2.5-3 inches in height. Keep the mower blade sharp to prevent injury to your new grass.
Estimated Shipping Time: Most orders ship immediately. As noted on the website, some items are seasonal, and may only ship in spring or fall. Once your order is shipped, you'll receive an email with a tracking number.
|Amount of Order||Shipping Charge|
|Less than $129||$19.95|
|$129 +||FREE SHIPPING!|
|Coverage Area:||5,000-10,000 sq. feet|
|Does Not Ship To:||AZ|
|Your Growing Zone:||#|
This grass seed will grow well in:
Customer Reviews & Photos
We love this product. It took less than 2 weeks for grass to start forming with this seed and we would definitely purchase it again.