* Images shown are of mature plants
Maximum Efficiency, Optimal Performance Grass Seed
Get the newest technology in lush, green, and healthy lawns with TurboTurf Tall Fescue, brought to you by PROCLASS. This grass seed has been optimized for peak performance, giving you the best lawn in the neighborhood.
- Self-repairing grass seed
- Quick germination time
- Tolerant of drought and salt and resistant to brown patch
- Thick and dense texture
- Dark green color
TurboTurf Tall Fescue Grass Seed is made up of the best and most resilient cultivars of tall fescue. Its resilience is unmatched when it comes to beating out brown patches, and it's coated for weed protection and better performance. The dense, deep rooting system helps it persevere through stress times of drought.
The best part about TurboTurf Tall Fescue? It's easy to seed and low-maintenance compared to other fescue varieties. It’s adaptable to a wide range of soil types and pH levels, and exhibits strong tolerance to salt. With quick establishment and germination in 6-10 days, TurboTurf Tall Fescue Grass Seed is the best option on the market for Tall Fescue.
Plus, this Tall Fescue's self-repairing properties means you won't have to be out in the yard worrying about it every day. And with improved drought tolerance, it’s more water efficient and requires far less irrigation. The best part? Your Tall Fescue seed is coated with a blend of nutrients, soil amendments, and fungicide to ensure a healthy and quick start to your lawn with little work on your end.
Beautiful, healthy grass doesn’t have to require hours of your time or gallons of water every day. With Tall Fescue Grass Seed, your lawn will be healthier, greener, and lusher. Don’t wait - order yours today!
Why FastGrowingTrees.com is Better
We've hand-selected the best quality grass seed for your lawn - so you'll get a lush, improved landscape, faster. And TurboTurf Tall Fescue Grass Seed is a proven performer, with resilient growth, rich green color and excellent adaptability to any growing conditions.
The only thing you have to do? Plant your grass seed, and watch it grow! Don't wait - get your TurboTurf Tall Fescue Grass Seed today!
Planting & Care
1. Preparation: Whether you're establishing new grass or overseeding an existing lawn, it's important to prepare your planting area. Check your soil's pH, and apply a starter fertilizer before seeding. You can also aerate your lawn for best results.
TurboTurf Tall Fescue performs best in the Transition and Cool Season Zones.
2. Seeding: Spread your grass seed, using the following guidelines:
- Inter-seeding: 3-5 lbs. per 1,000 square feet
- New seeding: 5-8 lbs. per 1,000 square feet
3. Watering: Keep the seed bed moist until the germination process is complete. For best results, water twice a day, for 10 minutes each time.
4. Mowing: Mow first when your grass reaches 2.5-3 inches in height. Keep the mower blade sharp to prevent injury to your new grass.
Estimated Shipping Time: Most orders ship immediately. As noted on the website, some items are seasonal, and may only ship in spring or fall. Once your order is shipped, you'll receive an email with a tracking number.
|Amount of Order||Shipping Charge|
|Less than $49||$19.95|
|$49 +||FREE SHIPPING!|
|Coverage Area:||5,000 sq. feet|
|Does Not Ship To:||AZ|
|Your Growing Zone:||#|
This grass seed will grow well in:
Compare Similar Products
- Full-Partial Sun, Shade