* Images shown are of mature plants
My FGT Yard Planner
You'll need to log in or create an account in order to save this item
Have questions? Talk with our Plant Experts (800) 973-8959
Patio Herb Garden
PLEASE NOTE: Plants ship separately from the rest of the kit and may arrive on a different day.
Enjoy a garden of seasonal herbs at the ready with our Patio Herb Garden!
This all-inclusive patio herb garden comes complete with an embroidered grow bag, fully rooted, seasonal herb plants, growing media, and garden nutrients—everything you need to start your homegrown herb garden!
With this kit, you’re not only creating a handy source of fresh flavors, but you’re benefiting from the gardening experience, too. When growing fresh herbs, you’ll experience the fun, convenience and cost-efficiency of growing from home. Plus, the varied scents and colors of these plants will provide visual appeal for your patio space.
Your Patio Herb Garden includes everything you need to plant, grow, harvest, eat, and repeat a season of fresh herbs. This all-in-one kit includes 6 fully rooted, seasonal herb plants customized to your growing zone, a grow bag made of strong, breathable (and reusable!) fabric, coir-compressed and washed coconut husks that will improve the air porosity and moisture retention of your garden’s media, soil additives and customized nutrients for your plants.
Your seasonal herbs will be ready for their first harvest in approximately 2-3 weeks, and as with any herb garden, the more frequently you harvest your herbs, the more they’ll continue to produce throughout the season.
Grow your herb garden on your porch or patio in full sun for best results. Then, utilize your herbs for cocktails, mocktails, pastas, pizzas, and more. The options are endless and delicious!
Order your own Patio Herb Garden today and enjoy its many benefits.
Planting & Care
1. Planting: Your garden kit includes everything you need for a successful herb garden. We recommend keeping this kit out on a porch or patio, rather than indoors. Your herbs thrive with at least 5-6 hours of direct sun every day and enjoy cool evenings, as long as the temperature does not dip below 50 degrees. If the weather is forecasted to be over 90 degrees or below 50 degrees, we recommend moving your garden inside for brief periods.
2. Watering: Get in the habit of checking on your garden every morning until you get a feel for how often it needs to be watered. Always take advantage of rainwater by letting it do the work for you. When temperatures soar over 90 degrees, you’ll need to hydrate your garden every day. Remember to always water the topsoil, not the plants. Your grow bag will drain excess water, so there’s no fear of overwatering.
3. Fertilizing: Your Patio Herb Garden Kit includes all the plant nutrients your herbs need to thrive throughout the season. Remember to mark your calendars for the 30 day and 60 day feeding schedule.
4. Harvesting: You can begin enjoying your herb harvests approximately 2-3 weeks after planting when the plants have enough foliage to maintain growth. Up to 60% of each herb can be harvested at one time. Harvest your herbs early in the morning, before the heat of the day for best flavor. Regular harvests will also keep you in tune with how your garden is thriving.
5. Pruning: Pruning herbs keeps them growing strong. Pruning or cutting off leaves and parts of the herb stems will signal the plant to continue growing and keep your garden thick and lush. Pruning can be accomplished by pinching with your fingers for the smaller stems or using clean shears for heavier work.
Estimated Shipping Time: Most orders ship immediately. As noted on the website, some items are seasonal, and may only ship in spring or fall. Once your order is shipped, you'll receive an email with a tracking number.
|Amount of Order||Shipping Charge|
|Less than $129||$19.95|
|$129 +||FREE SHIPPING!|
|Mature Height:||1-2 ft.|
|Mature Width:||1-2 ft.|
|Does Not Ship To:||AZ|
|Grows Well In Zones:||4-11 patio|
|Your Growing Zone:||#|
Customer Reviews & Photos
Very fun. Easy to put together.
wife loved it
came with nice healthy plants, the wife loved it. two months later it's even bushier and healthier than ever and a nice aroma for the patio too.