* Images shown are of mature plants
|Mature Height:||4-6 ft.|
|Mature Width:||4-6 ft.|
|Harvest Time:||July - September|
|Year to Bear:||Can Fruit the 1st year!|
|Botanical Name:||Rubus 'Snowbank'|
|Does Not Ship To:||AZ|
|Grows Well In Zones:||5-8 outdoors|
|You are in Growing Zone:||#|
Growing Zones: 5-8 outdoors(hardy down to -10℉)
Delicious White Blackberries + Disease Resistance
Why Snowbank White Blackberry Bushes?
Grow delicious, plump blackberries for months with the twist of a new color. With the Snowbank White Blackberry, you get unique fruit resembling tiny pearls...all with the same great flavor of the original.
You'll have buckets of fruit that ripen in late July, all without the need for a pollinator. Now, you'll save time and money while getting delectable flavor than ever before. And you'll get these delicious blackberries, perfect for snacking, preserving jellies and jams, without ever needing to leave your house!
Because these blackberries are disease resistant, you won't have to bother with harsh chemicals or sprays. Your vigorous, trailing Snowbank White Blackberry will keep on growing without the need for pesticides. The berries stay white as they ripen, keeping their one-of-a-kind color and giving you a rich flavor.
Why Fast-Growing-Trees.com is Better
Good luck finding a Snowbank White Blackberry anywhere else. When you order from Fast Growing Trees, you not only get the benefits of easy harvests and pounds of juicy, white blackberries...but you also get a head start on growth.
We've grafted, planted, and grown your Snowbank White Blackberry with utmost care. Now, when it's delivered to your door, it's ready to grow above and beyond without any guesswork on your part.
We have a limited supply of these white blackberries, so we recommend placing your order before they're gone. Order your Snowbank White Blackberry today!
Snowbank White Blackberry Bush Pollination
Snowbank White Blackberry Bushs are self-fertile. You will get fruit with only one plant. However, adding an additional Snowbank White Blackberry Bush will drastically increase the size of your crop.
Planting & Care
1. Planting: For the best berry production, select a spot with full sun (at least 6 hours of sunlight) and well-drained soil.
Once you have the location, dig a hole three times as wide as the root ball and just as deep. Place your blackberry bush in the hole and make sure that it’s level with the ground and backfill the hole. Once you’ve finished this process, give your blackberry a long drink of water and mulch around the base.
2. Watering: Keep the soil moist, but not over-saturated. Typically, you'll water once or twice weekly. If you're not sure when to water, simply check your surrounding soil about 3 inches down - if it's dry here, it's time to water your blackberry plant.
3. Fertilizing: It’s best to fertilize early in the spring before new growth starts to emerge, then again after your berry harvest. Use a well-balanced, general all-purpose fertilizer like formula 10-10-10.
4. Pruning: Pruning will help increase your blackberry crop and keep your bushes healthy. After a year of growth, remove the tips of each woody blackberry cane in early spring. If they’re shorter than 24 inches long, only remove the tip back to about an inch.
After your berry harvest, prune spent canes back to promote the growth of new ones.
Estimated Shipping Time: Most orders ship immediately. As noted on the website, some items are seasonal, and may only ship in spring or fall. Once your order is shipped, you'll receive an email with a tracking number.
|Amount of Order||Shipping Charge|
|Less than $15||$11.95|
|$149 +||FREE SHIPPING!|