|Mature Height:||12-15 ft.|
|Mature Width:||10-12 ft.|
|Year to Bear:||Can Fruit the 1st Year!|
|Botanical Name:||Prunus persica|
|Does Not Ship To:||AZ, AR, CA, ID, LA, WA|
|Grows Well In Zones:||5-9 outdoors|
|You are in Growing Zone:||#|
Growing Zones: 5-9 outdoors(hardy down to -10℉)
Fast Growth and Fresh Fruit in One Year
Why Kader Peach Trees?
For starters, you get faster production with fresher fruit in just one year. And with Kader, you also get large, uniform fruit in a more manageable package, since the tree reaches a maximum height of 15 feet.
And not only is the Kader a great producer, but it’s also cost-effective. Because you’ll have larger fruit after only one year, your Kader Peach Tree is like having your own personal orchard. Expensive supermarket visits are a thing of the past with this amazing little tree.
Even better? The Kader Peach Tree is self-fertile and fast growing, so low-maintenance care is the name of the game when it comes to this fruit tree. The vivid yellows and reds of your robust peaches burst forth in August, and though they’re ripe and ready for picking, they’ll remain on your tree for a week afterward. This facilitates harvesting and makes the entire process even easier for you.
Why Fast-Growing-Trees.com is Better
Other than its trained, semi-upright silhouette, spreading growth and strength, our Kader Peach Tree is better because it’s already been meticulously maintained before it ever arrives to your door. Whether you’re creating an at-home oasis, orchard or both, the Kader fits the bill…and it fits right into your landscape since we’ve done the extra work ahead of time. Order your own Kader today!
Kader Peach Tree Pollination
Kader Peach Trees are self-fertile. You will get fruit with only one plant. However, adding an additional Kader Peach Tree will drastically increase the size of your crop.
Planting & Care
A lot to love: the Kader Peach Tree is self-fertile, so you only need one tree to get fruit (though more trees will produce even bigger and better fruit). And because it’s been budded, grafted and established at our nursery, you’ll have fruit the first year you own the tree.
1. Planting: Full sun and well-drained, fertile soil: the two ingredients needed for your Kader Peach Tree to thrive. The Kader needs at least 6 to 8 hours of sunlight each day during the growing season. To plant your Kader Peach Tree, dig each hole shallower than the root ball and at least twice the width. Then, place your tree, back fill the soil and water to settle the roots.
2. Watering: Your newly planted Kader Peach Tree should be thoroughly watered about once weekly. However, if you get around an inch of rainfall every 10 days or so in the growing season, additional watering should be unnecessary.
If you’re not sure how much water the tree needs, check your soil - down to about 2 or 3 inches. If the soil here is dry, it's time to water.
3. Fertilizer: If you’re planting your Kader Peach Tree during the fall season, wait until the spring to use fertilizer. With nutrient-rich soil, fertilizer is unnecessary until your Kader Peach Tree begins bearing fruit. After your Kader Peach Tree starts bearing fruit, an application of high-nitrogen fertilizer is recommended.
4. Pruning: Prune your Kader Peach Trees each year during its dormant season. If you’re located in growing zones 6 or farther up North, wait to prune your tree until the late winter. When you do prune, make sure you’re pruning the Kader Peach Tree in an “open center” shape, which keeps the tree’s canopy open for light purposes. The best time to prune? Within 20 to 40 days of your Kader’s full bloom.
Prune your tree so that each remaining peach is spaced 6 to 8 inches apart on the branches. Leave the center bloom in each cluster since it develops into the largest fruit.
5. Harvesting: When their characteristic color is completely developed, your peaches are ripe. You should see no more traces of green, and when gently squeezed, your ripened peaches will have some give.
You can still order, but due to cold weather, we have delayed shipping to the areas shaded on the map below. We want your new plant to thrive right out of the box, so we will wait on shipping your order until the weather is ideal. This includes anyone in
Growing Zones 3, & 4. If you are unsure of your growing zone, visit our
Growing Zone Finder.
Some plants are not available for immediate shipment, and delayed delivery is noted.
We will resume normal shipping in the Spring. Please see the table below for your approximate ship date.
|Growing Zone||Shipping Resumes|
|Zones 3 & 4||Week of May 2nd|
|Zones 5 - 11||Ships Now!|
Estimated Shipping Time: Most orders ship immediately. As noted on the website, some items are seasonal, and may only ship in spring or fall. Once your order is shipped, you'll receive an email with a tracking number.
|Amount of Order||Shipping Charge|
|Less than $15||$11.95|
|$149 +||FREE SHIPPING!|