* Images shown are of mature plants
My FGT Yard Planner
You'll need to log in or create an account in order to save this item
Delicious Olives for Snacking and Cooking
Why Koroneiki Olive Trees?
Renowned for producing large crops of fruit, the Koroneiki Greek Olive Tree is like having a piece of the Greek Isles, right in your backyard or on your patio. And when it's container-grown, it will remain compact, measuring 15 to 20 feet at full maturity.
But what truly sets the Greek Olive apart? The tree itself produces small, aromatic, cream-colored flowers amid shiny evergreen leaves, along with full-flavored olives that are healthful as well as delicious. But its best feature is its ability to thrive without much effort, so no green thumb is no problem.
Why Fast-Growing-Trees.com is Better
Our Greek Olive enjoys warm and humid environments and tolerates drought well. Simply bring it indoors during cold weather and place it by a sunny window - that's all it needs to truly thrive. Best of all, because we’ve greenhouse-grown and grafted your tree with care, hand-picking this variety to best serve your landscape, your Koroneiki Olive Tree will be second to none.
Imagine home-grown olives for snacking, cooking and more, with little to no effort - that's what you'll get with our coveted Koroneiki. Order your own (or two) today!
Koroneiki Greek Olive Tree Pollination
Koroneiki Greek Olive Trees are self-fertile. You will get fruit with only one plant. However, adding an additional Koroneiki Greek Olive Tree will drastically increase the size of your crop.
Planting & Care
Like the tree itself, the olives produced from Greek Olive Trees are some of the best in the world...and this tree is long-lived. But follow the below directions carefully, and you will be enjoying your own Greek Olives for years to come.
1. Planting: Choose a location that receives full or partial sun - any area that gets 6 hours or more sun per day is optimal. When you're ready to plant, dig your hole to easily accommodate the entire root system, place your tree in the hole and tamp to remove any air pockets. Also, we do recommend you stake your young tree to help its root system develop. Remove the stake after the tree’s trunk grows wider. Finally, water your Greek Olive thoroughly.
2. Watering: When your tree’s root system becomes established, your Greek Olive Tree will be extremely drought resistant. Until that time, water the young tree every third day for the first 2 weeks, then once every 2 weeks. After that, give your tree light watering (about 30 seconds with a hose) each week for the first few months. Monitor your tree for necessary watering requirements from there - if the soil is dry down to around 2 or 3 inches, it's time to water.
3. Fertilizing: Fertilize your Greek Olive Tree only after planting. Use a slow-release fertilizer to boost nitrogen.
4. Pruning: Prune your Greek Olive Tree to the shape you desire. Prune in mid-February and in the fall, removing low branches and tips of stems that have grown too long.
Keep in mind that olives bear fruit on the previous year’s growth, so only a light pruning is necessary!
Tips: Plant your Greek Olive Tree away from sidewalks to avoid stains from fallen ripe fruit. You can also grow your Olive Tree in a large container and shape it into a Bonsai.
Estimated Shipping Time: Most orders ship immediately. As noted on the website, some items are seasonal, and may only ship in spring or fall. Once your order is shipped, you'll receive an email with a tracking number.
|Amount of Order||Shipping Charge|
|Less than $129||$19.95|
|$129 +||FREE SHIPPING!|
|Mature Height:||15-20 ft.|
|Mature Width:||8-12 ft.|
|Year to Bear:||Can Fruit the 1st Year!|
|Botanical Name:||Olea Europea|
|Does Not Ship To:||AZ|
|Grows Well In Zones:||4-11 patio / 8-11 outdoors|
|Your Growing Zone:||#|
Growing Zones: 4-11 patio / 8-11 outdoors(hardy down to 10℉)
Customer Reviews & Photos
Impressed by the shipping and size!
The tree arrived on time in some of the best packaging I’ve ever seen for plants. It was safe and entirely undamaged. I ordered the 4-5 ft tree; the tree I received is just over 5 ft tall. I only wish it was a bit fuller, but I’m sure that will come in time as it grows.
Stunning and very healthy Olive Tree
It was wonderful... I highly recommend ordering your plants from them.
Showed up in good time and looking healthy and ready to plant.