* Images shown are of mature plants
|Mature Height:||4-8 ft.|
|Mature Width:||2-3 ft.|
|Sunlight:||Bright Indirect Light|
|Botanical Name:||Ficus triangularis 'Variegata'|
|Does Not Ship To:||AZ|
|Grows Well In Zones:||Indoors|
|You are in Growing Zone:||#|
Growing Zones: Indoors
A Gorgeous Ficus, Without the Fuss
Looking for a one-of-a-kind addition to your house plant collection? The Variegated Ficus Triangularis is the perfect choice!
The Triangle Ficus is one of the most eye-catching Ficus varieties on the market. Its thick, triangular leaves grow on long, delicate stems, and a heart-shaped green center is surrounded by a contrasting, creamy white border. And unlike other Ficus plants, the Ficus Triangularis is low-maintenance and easy to grow!
With easy care, unique foliage and a manageable size, the Triangle Ficus is the perfect house plant. It can grow up to 8 feet tall, although it's commonly grown to around 4 feet, and it thrives in containers indoors.
It's ideal as a small accent plant on a well-lit table or desk, or as a floor plant in a sunny corner as it matures. Your Ficus Triangularis can even tolerate some low light, although its signature variegation will be best maintained with lots of bright, indirect light.
Why Fast-Growing-Trees.com is Better
The one-of-a-kind Variegated Ficus Triangularis gives you all the appeal of a unique, exotic house plant - without the complex care requirements. And when you get your Ficus Triangularis from FastGrowingTrees.com, you get a house plant with a healthy start.
We've grown and nurtured your Triangle Ficus for best results from day one, so you get easy success and unbeatable impact in your home.
This must-have house plant is a prime pick for expert gardeners and first-time planters alike. Get your Variegated Ficus Triangularis today!
Planting & Care
1. Planting: Your Ficus needs lots of bright, indirect light - ensure you place it near (but not directly in front of) a sunny window for best results. Too much direct sunlight can scorch its leaves.
When you're ready to plant, select a pot that is approximately one to two times the plant's shipped container and use well-drained soil. Make sure your post has proper drainage holes.
2. Watering: Allow the top layer of the soil (several inches down) to dry out completely, and then water deeply until water begins to drain from the holes at the bottom. Repeat this process as needed to ensure your Ficus is hydrated.
Your Ficus can also be negatively impacted by dry air - ensure the environment has average to above-average humidity. You can place a small humidifier near your plant, or mist it regularly for added humidity.
3. Fertilizing: Your Ficus Triangularis will grow best when fed with a well-balanced house plant fertilizer in spring and summer. Follow package directions, and do not apply more fertilizer than is recommended.
4. Pruning: Pruning isn't required to keep your Triangle Ficus healthy, but you can prune as needed to maintain its size or shape.
Estimated Shipping Time: Most orders ship immediately. As noted on the website, some items are seasonal, and may only ship in spring or fall. Once your order is shipped, you'll receive an email with a tracking number.
|Amount of Order||Shipping Charge|
|Less than $15||$11.95|
|$149 +||FREE SHIPPING!|
Customer Reviews & Photos
- starter tree
It came fresh and sturdy and adapts well to little indirect light inside the. House
amazing, beautiful plant and large size, didn't even lose a leaf!
It came very healthy and I planted it right away. It is doing great in a larger pot to grow into. I love it.