* Images shown are of mature plants
Sweet Freestone Fruit as Soon as First Year
Why Fantasia Nectarine Trees?
Beautiful, fragrant spring blooms give way to large, juicy nectarines, making the Fantasia Nectarine a favorite for both aesthetic value and home-grown harvests.
The Fantasia Nectarine Tree delivers firm, freestone fruit with a sweet flavor and smooth, mouth-watering texture. It's the type of fruit you'll have to taste to believe...and it can be hard to find at most big-box stores or supermarkets.
And the longer you leave the fruit to ripen, the sweeter and juicier it is. It's particularly well-suited for pies and canning since its tart notes mingle with its succulent, sugary overtones, giving you a truly sensational bite.
Why Fast-Growing-Trees.com is Better
But the best part? Because we've nurtured and grown your Fantasia Nectarine in our greenhouse, months before shipping, it arrives ready to take hold and take off in your landscape.
Plus, you won't have to deal with finicky care or fuss to get a bounty of delicious nectarines. In fact, you could get nectarines from our larger Fantasia Trees as soon as the first year.
But don't wait - see what all the hype's about. Get your Fantasia Nectarine today!
Fantasia Nectarine Tree Pollination
Fantasia Nectarine Trees are self-fertile. You will get fruit with only one plant. However, adding an additional Fantasia Nectarine Tree will drastically increase the size of your crop.
Planting & Care
1. Planting: Plant your nectarine tree in well-drained soil in a location where it will receive full sun (at least 6-8 hours of sunlight a day). Heavy winds and early frosts can damage the blossoms, so be sure to protect your tree by planting on the sunniest side of a building or your home.
From there, dig a hole twice as wide as the root ball and just as deep. Amend the soil around the hole with compost to ensure the tree has proper drainage.
2. Watering: Keep the soil around the tree moist but not saturated. Watering once a week by leaving a hose at the base of the tree for a few minutes is generally sufficient.
3. Fertilizing: After your tree has been in the ground for six weeks and the danger of frost has passed, apply a well-balanced fertilizer formula, such as 12-12-12.
4. Pruning: Prune the first two years in order to maintain an open center shape and encourage fruit production. Prune your tree in late winter or early spring using pruning shears and making your cuts at a 45-degree angle.
Estimated Shipping Time: Most orders ship immediately. As noted on the website, some items are seasonal, and may only ship in spring or fall. Once your order is shipped, you'll receive an email with a tracking number.
|Amount of Order||Shipping Charge|
|Less than $49||$19.95|
|$49 +||FREE SHIPPING!|
|Mature Height:||10-12 ft.|
|Mature Width:||8-10 ft.|
|Year to Bear:||Can Fruit the 1st Year!|
|Botanical Name:||Prunus persica var. neupersica 'Fantasia'|
|Does Not Ship To:||AR,AZ,ID,LA,OR|
|Grows Well In Zones:||5-9 outdoors|
|Your Growing Zone:||#|