Growing Zones: 4-11 patio / 9-11 outdoors(hardy down to 30℉) 4-11 patio / 9-11 outdoors
- Mature Height:
- 3-5 ft. patio; 10-15 ft. outdoors
- Mature Width:
- 4 ft. patio; 10-15 ft. outdoors
- Full Sun (indoors near a bright window is fine)
- Growth Rate:
- Harvest Time:
- Botanical Name:
- Persea americana
- Does Not Ship To:
The Best Indoor Avocado
Why Condo Avocado™ Trees?
All you need is a sunny window to harvest your own home-grown avocados. And because our Condo Avocado™ Trees start fruiting at only 3 feet tall, that means you won't find an indoor Avocado that gives you fruit sooner. No need to wait 8 years or more for seed-grown avocados - our grafted trees can give you fruit as soon as the first year!
No green thumb needed. Caring for the Condo Avocado™ is easy! Simply move your Avocado outside when it’s warm and inside when nighttime temperatures dip. Water when the soil feels dry. It’s really that easy!
This will be your favorite house plant. It grows to a compact size in a container. A small tree can produce a surprisingly large amount of fruit that will increase as it matures. Your family will love watching the lacy yellow flowers turn into a huge harvest of plump avocados.
The super delicious superfood, rich and buttery smooth, can be enjoyed straight from the tree or turned into your favorite dishes. Spread your Avocados on toast, make healthy smoothies or incredible fresh guacamole your friends and family will rave about.
And you will be amazed at how much better your tree-ripened, grown-at-home Condo Avocado™ taste. Store-bought avocados are picked early when hard and tasteless, then treated with ethylene gas to artificially ripen. They never develop the flavor that you get from your own tree.
Why Fast-Growing-Trees.com is Better
#1. Ripens over several months, so you can enjoy fresh Avocados from July all the way until September.
#2. It's a very forgiving tree that loves being container-grown.
#3. Our larger-sized trees typically give you fruit the very first season.
Update: The Condo Avocado™ is a new product with a large demand. It frequently sells out. We are trying to boost our inventory to meet demand, but quality trees take time. Please be patient with us while we build our stock!
Condo Avocado™ Tree Pollination
Condo Avocado™ Trees are self-fertile. You will get fruit with only one plant. However, adding an additional pollinator will drastically increase the size of your crop. Below are the most effective pollinators we have chosen for your area...
Customer Reviews & Photos
Great shipping and condition when arrived. Can’t wait to see the growth progress over time.
Re-potted and waiting to see it take off like my last purchase
So far so good! My 2 avocados trees are looking good! They are sprouting new growth and seem to be happy.Thanks for the great 1st experience ordering online and answering all my questions. I’ve been pleasantly surprised. I’m waiting on an order of 2 kiwi plants and 2 seedless satsumas trees and 3 avocado kits that should arrive today!!
Planting & Care
1. Planting: Plant your Condo Avocado™ Tree in a 24-inch pot with holes or a porous container that’s lined with plastic. Allow your tree to sit in the sun for at least 6 hours each day. When temperatures drop, bring it indoors and set your Condo Avocado™ near a sunny window.
2. Watering: Water your new tree once or twice weekly, or check the surrounding soil about 2 inches down. If the soil is dry here, water your Condo until you see the water flow from the pot's drainage holes.
3. Fertilizing: Add fertilizer to your Condo Avocado™ Trees during the first year - a well-balanced blend is best.
4. Harvesting: Avocados do not ripen on the Condo. Instead, you'll need to wait until the color of each fruit darkens slightly and then pick them. Place your new avocados on a counter and do a taste test after three days. Condo Avocado™ will take 3 to 7 days to ripen off the branch, so a taste test is the best way to know when your fruit is ripe.
Most items ship the next business day unless otherwise noted
Estimated Shipping Time: Most orders ship immediately, however some orders may ship in 1-2 business days (we do not ship on the weekends) from date of purchase. As noted on the website, some items are seasonal, and may only ship in spring or fall. Once your order is shipped, you'll receive an email with a tracking number.
|Amount of Order||Shipping Charge|
|Less than $15||$11.95|
You can still order, but due to cold weather, we have delayed shipping to the areas shaded on the map below. We want your new plant to thrive right out of the box, so we will wait on shipping your order until the weather is ideal. This includes anyone in
Growing Zones 3 & 4. If you are unsure of your growing zone, visit our
Growing Zone Finder.
Some plants are not available for immediate shipment, and delayed delivery is noted.
We will resume normal shipping in the Spring. Please see the table below for your approximate ship date.
|Growing Zone||Shipping Resumes|
|Zones 3 & 4||Week of May 4th|
|Zones 5 - 11||Ships Now!|