* Images shown are of mature plants
Rich Color and Growth Saves Energy & Money
Why Boston Ivy Vines?
Cool your home in the summer naturally - grow Boston Ivy on your exterior walls! This is an effective trick that you can use to cut down on your AC bills, and all the while, you get large, colorful leaves, forming a living green barrier between your home and the hot summer sun.
You'll enjoy amazing color from your fast-growing vine. Your Boston Ivy has thick green leaves in the spring and summer, easily blocking the hot sun and cooling your home. In early fall, the leaves turn bright red-orange and then get redder as the season progresses. Basically, your Boston Ivy explodes with color when the rest of your landscape turns dull.
Plus, it's easy to grow. Your Ivy is a very fast grower, so you don't have to wait long to enjoy its cooling effect. It doesn't need much attention or water...and it even trains itself to climb vertically. Through tough conditions and beyond, it climbs trees, walls, or anything vertical. You can also grow it as a bright ground cover!
Why Fast-Growing-Trees.com is Better
You get a Boston Ivy that thrives through tough conditions, delivers energy-saving growth, and upgrades your home's value while lowering your bills...all without any work on your part.
Because we've planted, grown and shipped your Boston Ivy with care, you get an iconic plant that's second to none. Forget bare-root varieties from your local garden center - get a well-rooted Boston Ivy from Fast Growing Trees.
But don't wait - these plants go fast. Get your Boston Ivy today!
Planting & Care
1. Planting: Plant in an area with adequate sunlight and well-drained soil. From there, dig a hole that's about twice the size of your plant's rootball, place your Ivy, and then water to settle the roots.
You can also use a trellis or wall to train your Boston Ivy.
2. Watering: The Boston Fern likes to stay moist, so you may need to water or spray daily. If the leaves turn brown, it needs more water.
3. Fertilizing: Add a diluted liquid fern fertilizer every month from spring to fall for faster growth.
4. Pruning: Prune off unhealthy or brown fronds as needed. Otherwise, pruning is not required.
Estimated Shipping Time: Most orders ship immediately. As noted on the website, some items are seasonal, and may only ship in spring or fall. Once your order is shipped, you'll receive an email with a tracking number.
|Amount of Order||Shipping Charge|
|Less than $49||$19.95|
|$49 +||FREE SHIPPING!|
|Mature Height:||30-40 ft.|
|Mature Width:||30-40 ft.|
|Botanical Name:||Parthenocissus tricuspidata|
|Does Not Ship To:||AZ|
|Grows Well In Zones:||4-8 outdoors|
|Your Growing Zone:||#|