- Once your package arrives, lift your plant out of the box by its base and remove the plastic wrapping.
- Note that some plants may have a cardboard collar for added protection. Remove the collar before you pull your plant from the box.
- If you added any Planting Must-Haves to your order, you’ll find them in your box, along with our Planting & Care Guide with Drop N’ Grow Instructions. If your plant is packaged in a burlap bag, refer to these instructions for planting and care.
- Once you’ve removed your plant from its box, you’re ready to grow!
- If you need to wait a few days before planting, simply ensure your new plants are watered daily and stored in a shady area, protected from the elements.