* Images shown are of mature plants
|Mature Height:||8-12 ft.|
|Mature Width:||6-10 ft.|
|Botanical Name:||Hibiscus syriacus 'Pink'|
|Does Not Ship To:||AZ|
|Grows Well In Zones:||5-9 outdoors|
|You are in Growing Zone:||#|
Growing Zones: 5-9 outdoors(hardy down to -10℉)
Blooms Throughout Summer on Compact Silhouette
Why Pink Rose of Sharon Althea Trees?
Famous for its long blooming season, the Pink Rose of Sharon Althea Tree. You will get bright pink, tropical flowers for months. In fact, the showy flowers are breathtakingly deep pink. You can expect a flurry of large flowers from early summer to early fall...a time when other plants in your garden are going dormant.
And it attracts both hummingbirds and butterflies. A low-maintenance tree, the Pink Rose of Sharon tree is pest resistant and requires minimal watering. You can even pot it on your patio as a unique and colorful way to add character. Landscapers recommend planting in groups of three for the most dramatic effect.
Why Fast-Growing-Trees.com is Better
Unlike other nurseries or big-box retailers, your Pink Rose of Sharon Trees is hand-selected by horticulturists and plant experts for your landscape needs. Your tree will arrive with a healthier, more developed root system because the hard work in growing has been done, months ahead of delivery.
Now, you get a tree that's ready to bloom in your garden without any effort on your part. Get your own Pink Rose of Sharon today!
Planting & Care
1. Planting: First, select an area with well-drained soil and full to partial sun (4 to 8 hours of sunlight per day). When you're ready to plant, dig a hole that's twice the width of your plant's root ball and just as deep. Then, place your shrub, backfill the soil and water to settle the roots. Finally, mulch the surrounding soil to conserve moisture.
2. Watering: Water your Althea Tree once or twice weekly in order to conserve soil moisture. If you're not sure when to water your shrub, check the soil with your index finger, about 3 inches down. If the soil is dry here, it's time to water.
3. Fertilizing: Fertilize before new growth begins in the spring with a well-balanced blend, such as 10-10-10.
4. Pruning: Prune your Rose of Sharon in the winter, after flowering, in order to shape your shrub.
Estimated Shipping Time: Most orders ship immediately. As noted on the website, some items are seasonal, and may only ship in spring or fall. Once your order is shipped, you'll receive an email with a tracking number.
|Amount of Order||Shipping Charge|
|Less than $15||$11.95|
|$149 +||FREE SHIPPING!|
Customer Reviews & Photos
excellent ! looks great !
THe purchase went well and delivery was prompt but the box was damaged when I got my trees but they seemed to be ok and after planting they are doing well
It was so convenient to have a tree delivered versus driving all over town and calling around for hours trying to relocate one. We purchased 3 double bloom rose of sharons weeks ago and they are doing great and even started blooing this morning. They are healthy.
So far so great, even contacting customer service has been outstanding!