Growing Zones: 5-8 outdoors(hardy down to -10℉) 5-8 outdoors
- Mature Height:
- 6-10 ft.
- Mature Width:
- 6-10 ft.
- Full Sun
- Growth Rate:
- Botanical Name:
- Hibiscus syriacus 'Ardens'
- Does Not Ship To:
Beautiful Purple Blooms, Weeks at a Time
Why Lavender Rose of Sharon Althea Trees?
The captivating flowers are a gorgeous blue-purple. The colors of the Lavender Rose of Sharon Althea are unlike anything else. Reminiscent of blueberry ice cream, the deep purples curl at the edges of the transfixing bright blue petals. The pop of color will be an incredible addition to your landscape.
You get massive double blooms with this tree. The Rose of Sharon Althea produces huge, double blooms that sit perfectly amongst the bright green leaves. The contrast of healthy purple flowers on top of vibrant green foliage will brighten up your garden.
Your garden pops with color as everything else begins to fade. In the dog days of late summer as flowers from other plants begin to fade and wither from the heat, the Lavender Rose of Sharon Althea begins to bloom. Just as you begin to miss the vibrant colors of spring, your Rose of Sharon Althea will flower into the autumn.
Why Fast-Growing-Trees.com is Better
You will get a gorgeous site in your garden with very little investment of time and energy.
Especially since we've planted, grown and shipped your Lavender Rose of Sharon Althea with care.
Now, you'll brighten up your landscape with ease. Don't wait...get your Lavender Rose of Sharon Althea today!
Customer Reviews & Photos
Planted tree 2-3 weeks ago, she is struggling at the moment as we’ve had temperature drops and surges between 55-85 degrees. Hoping once temperatures stabilize 75-85 for a few weeks she takes. Will advise once I see progress.
Hi, my rose of Sharon is fine. I have ordered several trees from you guys and I am always satisfied, except for my cherry tree, it had a small root and only three leaves, the leaves have fell off and I am babying it but I am afraid it is dead or dying, I don’t know what else I can do for it.
Delivered in healthy condition. Growing well so far.
Outstanding!!! Highly Recommend
The experience has been good. I planted the tree 2-3 weeks ago and it seems to be thriving!
Planting & Care
1. Planting: Plant your Rose of Sharon Tree Althea in either full sun or partial shade. This tree is very resistant to heat, drought, pollution and poor soil conditions, so you only need to worry about where you place the plant in your yard. When planting, add some compost and a general fertilizer to the soil and then top off the base of the tree with some mulch for water retention.
2. Watering: Because of its drought resistance, you only need to water your Lavender Rose of Sharon Althea when you get less than one inch of rain in a week. If you over water, the leaves will turn yellow.
3. Fertilizing: You can fertilize the tree every spring with a general-purpose fertilizer.
4. Pruning: You only need to prune your Lavender Rose of Sharon Althea if you want it to maintain a certain shape for hedges. You can also prune to control the size of your plant as taller trees will have smaller blooms.
Estimated Shipping Time: Most orders ship immediately, however we are currently experiencing delays and could take up to 11-14 days from date of purchase. As noted on the website, some items are seasonal, and may only ship in spring or fall. Once your order is shipped, you'll receive an email with a tracking number.
|Amount of Order||Shipping Charge|
|Less than $15||$11.95|
|$149 +||FREE SHIPPING!|