Growing Zones: 5-8 outdoors(hardy down to -10℉) 5-8 outdoors
- Mature Height:
- 15-20 ft.
- Mature Width:
- 20-25 ft.
- Part Sun (4 hours minimum) or Full Sun
- Growth Rate:
- Botanical Name:
- Cercis canadensis 'JN16' PPAF
- Does Not Ship To:
The Largest, Fullest Redbud Blooms
Why Pink Pom Pom Redbud Trees?
If you're looking for full, robust blooms that are unparalleled, look no further than the Pink Pom Pom Redbud Tree. Truly living up to its name, this tree delivers the largest Redbud blooms of any variety.
You've never seen blooms like this. The Pink Pom Pom redefines front-yard focal points, offering a blanket of full blooms and color each season. In fact, the Pink Pom Pom is so eye-catching that guests and neighbors will marvel as they pass, wondering where you got your green thumb.
Why Fast-Growing-Trees.com is Better
You won’t find a healthier, better developed Pink Pom Pom – because we’ve planted, grown and shipped your Pink Redbud with meticulous care, you get a hassle-free tree that’s ready to thrive in your landscape and burst with color and growth quickly.
In fact, when you buy our larger sizes, you can get explosive color as soon as the first season in your garden.
The only catch is that the Pink Pom Pom Redbud sells out quickly since it's so hard to find at big-box garden centers. Get your Pink Pom Pom today!
Customer Reviews & Photos
Planting & Care
1. Planting: Select an area with well-drained soil and full sun to partial sun (4 to 6 hours of direct sunlight with some afternoon shade).
Dig a hole twice as wide as the diameter and as deep as your tree’s root ball. Place your tree, backfill the soil, and water to settle the tree’s roots. Finally, spread 3 to 4 inches of mulch over the planting site to conserve moisture.
2. Watering: During the first year, water your tree about once or twice weekly. If you’re not sure when to water, check the surrounding soil to about 3 inches down. If the soil is dry here, it’s time to water your tree.
After the first year, your Redbud can thrive on rainfall alone, but we recommend that you continue to check the soil. Soil should remain moist about 3 inches down.
3. Fertilizing: In early spring, apply compost or a complete fertilizer, such as 5-10-5. Spread evenly around the root zone of the plant according to the label instructions.
4. Pruning: Prune the tree in early summer after the tree is done blooming. Begin by removing any larger lower branches and branches that cross over each other or rub together.
Cut off the branches close to the trunk without leaving any stubs. If several branches need to be removed, remove gradually over a few months. In late winter, prune any dead or damaged wood and remove any shoots that are growing from the bottom of the trunk.
Most items ship the next business day unless otherwise noted
Estimated Shipping Time: Most orders ship immediately, however some orders may ship in 1-2 business days (we do not ship on the weekends) from date of purchase. As noted on the website, some items are seasonal, and may only ship in spring or fall. Once your order is shipped, you'll receive an email with a tracking number.
|Amount of Order||Shipping Charge|
|Less than $15||$11.95|
|$119 +||FREE SHIPPING!|
You can still order, but due to cold weather, we have delayed shipping to the areas shaded on the map below. We want your new plant to thrive right out of the box, so we will wait on shipping your order until the weather is ideal. This includes anyone in
Growing Zones 3 & 4. If you are unsure of your growing zone, visit our
Growing Zone Finder.
Some plants are not available for immediate shipment, and delayed delivery is noted.
We will resume normal shipping in the Spring. Please see the table below for your approximate ship date.
|Growing Zone||Shipping Resumes|
|Zones 3 & 4||Week of May 4th|
|Zones 5 - 11||Ships Now!|