* Images shown are of mature plants
|Mature Height:||15-18 ft.|
|Mature Width:||20-30 ft.|
|Year to Bear:||2-3 years|
|Botanical Name:||Olea europaea 'Lecciana'|
|Does Not Ship To:||AZ|
|Grows Well In Zones:||4-11 patio / 8-11 outdoors|
|You are in Growing Zone:||#|
Growing Zones: 4-11 patio / 8-11 outdoors(hardy down to 20℉)
A New Variety, with Even More Fruit!
Why Lecciana Olive Trees?
Looking to add olives to your home garden? The Lecciana Olive is the perfect choice. The Lecciana is a new olive cultivar, known for its high fruit yields. It's ideal for those looking to produce flavorful olive oil at home.
This graceful, upright tree features the classic olive's signature slender green leaves. Your Lecciana will produce fruit at around three years old, ripening for harvest in October. The olives, which are ideal for olive oil production, have a taste between the Arbequina and the Koroneiki.
Plus, with greater cold tolerance and disease resistance than other olive varieties, this heavy-fruiting tree will thrive in your landscape. Plant your Lecciana Olive in the ground for an at-home olive orchard, or in a container as an elegant, fruiting patio tree.
Why FastGrowingTrees.com is Better
When you order your Lecciana Olive from FastGrowingTrees.com, you get a good-looking tree and home-grown olives - without the hassle. Each Lecciana is nurtured with care at our nursery before it arrives at your door - so you get a strong, healthy tree that's ready to fruit, faster.
Harvest your own olives, no matter where you live - from studio apartments to suburban landscapes.
If you're dreaming of homemade olive oil, the Lecciana Olive is perfect for your landscape. Get yours today!
Lecciana Olive Tree Pollination
Lecciana Olive Trees are not self-fertile. You will need to plant another variety to achieve fruiting. Below are the most effective pollinators we have chosen for your area...
Planting & Care
1. Planting: Plant your Lecciana Olive in an area that receives 6 to 8 hours of sunlight each day and in well-drained soil for best results. We recommend using a pollinator to increase your fruit production – the Arbequina is a good option.
Dig a hole twice as wide as the root ball. Place it inside the hole and backfill soil, tamping down as you do. Finally, water your Lecciana to settle its roots.
If you're container-planting, select a pot (with drainage holes) that's twice as large as your plant's shipped container. Use organic soil, place your tree in the pot, and select a sunny spot for your Lecciana.
Olive trees can tolerate a wide variety of soils, but it prefers moist soil with good drainage. Plant your young plant in the fall to allow it to become well-established.
2. Watering: Water your Lecciana Olive about two or three times a week, until it’s established. Once established, your Lecciana Olive will only need supplemental water to survive. Just check your soil - when the soil is dry down to the first 2 inches, it’s time to water the tree.
3. Pruning: During the first few years, only minimal pruning is needed for your Lecciana. For indoor trees, pruning regulates fruit production and shapes the tree for easier harvest and your desired size.
4. Fertilizing: Feed with a nitrogen-based blend, following label instructions. Fertilize your Lecciana until it starts bearing olives.
Estimated Shipping Time: Most orders ship immediately. As noted on the website, some items are seasonal, and may only ship in spring or fall. Once your order is shipped, you'll receive an email with a tracking number.
|Amount of Order||Shipping Charge|
|Less than $15||$11.95|
|$119 +||FREE SHIPPING!|
Customer Reviews & Photos
- olive trees
The trees arrived in excellent condition. The olive trees are doing fantastic. Your shipping and packaging are the best I have ever received. I look forward to my next order