* Images shown are of mature plants
Dwarf Trees Deliver the Best Pie Cherry Available
Why Romeo and Juliet™ Cherry Trees?
Searching for the perfect cherry but don't have much room in your garden? Look no further than the Romeo and Juliet™ Cherry Trees, two dwarf specimen trees that do the work for you while taking very little space.
This two-pack is ideal for small spaces. If your gardening space is limited, these trees fit the bill...literally. Because they only grow to 5 to 8 feet tall and come in an easy pack for pollination, you can plant them almost anywhere and get up to 25 pounds of cherries each season!
Plus, they deliver one of the sweetest pie cherries available. The deep-red Romeo and Juliet™ Cherry Trees give you sugary flavor with the perfect note of acidity, making for a rich, complex taste that complements your favorite recipes. And since each cherry has a smaller pit, you get more fruit than ever before.
Even better is the fact that this duo is hardy to -40 degrees. Nothing can stop the Romeo and Juliet™ Cherry Trees from producing delicious, home-grown fruit! And though it takes about three years to get fruit, it's worth the wait...you've never experienced cherries this flavorful.
Why Fast-Growing-Trees.com is Better
Aside from producing your own sweet cherries, the Romeo and Juliet™ Cherry Trees are unique for its strong start. We'll deliver two well-branched, healthy specimens to your door - guaranteed to give you year after year of high production and easy growth. We’ve planted, monitored, and nurtured your Romeo and Juliet™ so that you get a high-quality, proven performer (plus two trees in one!) in your landscape.
We've groomed this duo for you, so they're ready to thrive. Get the sweetest, freshest cherries in only a few seasons – order your Romeo and Juliet™ Cherry Trees today, before they're gone!
Romeo and Juliet™ Cherry Trees Pollination
Romeo and Juliet™ Cherry Treess are self-fertile. You will get fruit with only one plant. However, adding an additional Romeo and Juliet™ Cherry Trees will drastically increase the size of your crop.
Planting & Care
1. Planting: Choose a sunny spot that will give your trees a minimum of 6 hours of direct sunlight per day. Although they will thrive in almost any kind of soil, avoid locations where the soil will remain soggy for prolonged lengths of time - choose an area with well-drained soil.
When you're ready to plant, dig two holes as deep as the root ball and about three times the width. Then, place your trees, backfill the soil and water to settle the roots. Finally, spread a layer of mulch over the surrounding soil to preserve moisture.
2. Watering: During the growing season, if your trees receive at least an inch of rain every 10 days, then no additional watering is necessary. If the season is hot and dry, then you may need to provide some additional water. The best way to water is by using a slow trickling garden hose left at the base of the tree.
If you're not sure when to water, simply check the soil about 2 inches down - if the soil is dry, it's time to water.
3. Pruning: A year after planting your trees, prune during winter. Shape the trees to encourage horizontal branch growth with space between branches. And prune once a year as necessary to remove weak or drooping branches.
4. Fertilizing: Fertilize in the spring and mid-summer using nitrogen fertilizer twice annually, applying two weeks after planting and four weeks after the first application. Use a complete fertilizer such as 10-10-10 and follow the label instructions.
Estimated Shipping Time: Most orders ship immediately. As noted on the website, some items are seasonal, and may only ship in spring or fall. Once your order is shipped, you'll receive an email with a tracking number.
|Amount of Order||Shipping Charge|
|Less than $125||$19.95|
|$125 +||FREE SHIPPING!|
|Mature Height:||5-8 ft.|
|Mature Width:||5-7 ft.|
|Year to Bear:||2-3 years|
|Botanical Name:||Prunus fruticosa x Prunus cerasus 'Big Red' PPAF|
|Does Not Ship To:||AZ, CA, ID, WA|
|Grows Well In Zones:||2-7 outdoors|
|Your Growing Zone:||#|
Growing Zones: 2-7 outdoors(hardy down to -40℉)
Customer Reviews & Photos
I wanted a bush that does not grow huge and is very cold-hardy. This one fits the bill and nicely survived a brutal winter. Be aware that they arrive in pairs; I did not pay attention and I got two pairs. Looking forward to the first crop.
Healthy looking trees
Trees were packaged very well. Beautiful little tress. Looking forward to years of blossoms and cherries. Highly recommend.
Arrived in great shape. Already with new growth
The 2 cheery trees look very healthy upon arrival. I look forward to watching the grow.
Beautiful little trees
Great. They have been in the ground for a few short weeks. As the weather warms they should start to show signs of life.