* Images shown are of mature plants
My FGT Yard Planner
You'll need to log in or create an account in order to save this item
High-Yielding Dwarf Peach Tree
Why Harvester Peach Trees?
You’ll get more peaches…even during your first year of growth. The Harvester Peach Tree is one of the highest-yielding peach trees you can own, despite its dwarf size.
And because it’s a dwarf variety, you don't need a lot of room for it to perform year after year, especially since it’s self-fertile. You’ll have bushels of fresh peaches, right from your own backyard. And it’s easy to grow, accommodating most soil types, thriving in partial to full sun, and tolerating heat and humidity.
Why Fast-Growing-Trees.com is Better
What sets our Harvester apart? We've done the nurturing and grooming for you, so you don't have to wait years for it to bear fruit. You can expect a healthy harvest of delicious peaches your very first season because we’ve put in extra work at our nursery. Plant it and watch it produce!
A hassle-free, flowering tree that produces a large harvest of delicious peaches year after year. With the Harvester Peach Tree, your own at-home orchard is just a click away. Our Harvester is popular, so order yours today!
Harvester Peach Tree Pollination
Harvester Peach Trees are self-fertile. You will get fruit with only one plant. However, adding an additional Harvester Peach Tree will drastically increase the size of your crop.
Planting & Care
Harvester Peach Trees produce sweet, succulent peaches for many years and make a wonderful addition to your landscape.
1. Planting: Plant your Harvester Peach Tree in well-drained soil and in an area where it will receive full sun (at least 6 to 8 hours of sunlight a day). Protect your tree from heavy winds by planting on the sunniest side of a building or your home. When you're ready to plant, dig a hole twice as wide as the root ball and just as deep. Then, place your tree and cover the roots with soil, watering occasionally as you go along to remove air pockets. Finally, gently pat the soil down until the roots are completely covered.
2. Watering: Keep the soil around your Harvester Peach Tree moist. Typically, watering once or twice a week by leaving a hose at the base of the tree for ten minutes is sufficient. Once the soil around the tree has dried about three inches down, water the tree again.
Tip: During times of extreme heat, your tree may need additional water. Yellowing of the leaves is a sign of overwatering while leaves that are dry and brown can be a sign of underwatering.
3. Fertilization: After your tree has been in the ground for 6 weeks, apply 1 lb. of a balanced fertilizer formula such as 12-12-12. In addition, apply ¾ lb. of fertilizer in the spring before the tree pushes out new growth. Repeat this process in the summer and fall as well.
4. Pruning: Your Harvester Peach Tree will need to be pruned the first two years in order to maintain an open center shape and encourage fruit production. Prune your tree in late winter or early spring using pruning shears and making your cuts at a 45-degree angle. Trim away any broken/dead branches and any that are criss-crossing by making your cut right below the dead wood.
Tip: Once your tree begins to fruit, thin your peaches for space to grow and mature properly. Thinning out your peaches will help to increase your overall production. Peaches on the top and outside of the tree will likely be ready to pick first. They will be fully ripe when there is no green left on the skin and they come off with a slight twist.
Estimated Shipping Time: Most orders ship immediately. As noted on the website, some items are seasonal, and may only ship in spring or fall. Once your order is shipped, you'll receive an email with a tracking number.
|Amount of Order||Shipping Charge|
|Less than $149||$19.95|
|$149 +||FREE SHIPPING!|
|Mature Height:||10-15 ft.|
|Mature Width:||5-10 ft.|
|Year to Bear:||Can Fruit the 1st Year!|
|Botanical Name:||Prunus persica 'Harvester'|
|Does Not Ship To:||AZ, AR, CA, ID, LA, WA|
|Grows Well In Zones:||6-9 outdoors|
|Your Growing Zone:||#|
Growing Zones: 6-9 outdoors(hardy down to -10℉)
Customer Reviews & Photos
Birthday Trees Planted!
On Thursday I ordered a Harvester Peach and a Blue Ice cream Banana for my sister's 55th birthday. They arrived on her Birthday (Sunday) and we planted them together. They were well packaged and undamaged. Much appreciation to Fast growing trees and FedEx for the speedy delivery. The trees were a little wilty after being in the box for the hot drive from NC to GA but they seem to have recovered. I am excited to see how her trees will perform over the next few years.I Thanks to all at Fast growing trees!
Lovely little peach tree!
This tree came looking very healthy right out of the box. There were even a few blooms on it. Now that it's in the ground it looks great! I can't wait for it to start producing fruit!
Already growing fruit!
The tree came in beautiful condition. It arrived with flowers on it. The flowers lasted a long time and now peaches are growing.
Strong trees , as usual!
Have these trees in the ground for about a week and already see new growth, new green leaves sprouting. Healthy trees from the start! I bought two and planted them about 20’ apart and can't wait to see the results.