* Images shown are of mature plants
Make a Striking Landscape Statement
Don’t you love a striking combination tree? This Burgundy Iceberg and Iceberg Rose Two-fer® Tree is filled with contrasting blooms that will draw attention and add elegant interest, anywhere it's planted.
This Rose Tree is supported by glossy foliage. A dark green backdrop sets off the contrasting floral tones on display. The Burgundy Iceberg features deep wine-colored petals that maintain their rich quality through the entire summer, while the Iceberg Rose pops with glistening white blooms. And the best part of this tree? You get them both!
A compact Rose Tree variant, this Iceberg duo will grow 3-4 feet tall and wide, making it easy and versatile to plant in garden beds, patio containers, along walkways and more.
There's no denying it - the Iceberg Rose Two-fer® makes for an incredible focal point. Along with its elegant visual statement, it emits a unique, delicious fragrance that attracts pollinators. And for floral arrangements, this tree breeds long, strong stems perfect for cutting.
Dark and romantic, the Burgundy Iceberg and Iceberg Rose Tree is a perfect example of opposites attracting. If you like a stately, dramatic palette in your floral collection, there's no better option.
Why FastGrowingTrees.com is Better
We've sourced, planted, and nurtured your Rose Tree before we ship it out, giving you an explosion of growth as soon as it arrives at your doorstep. You'll reap the rewards of our hard work, with a strong and healthy tree and gorgeous blooms across three seasons.
You won't get color and fragrance like this from the rose varieties at your local garden center - and you won't find a Rose Tree this unique and striking.
Don't wait - order your Burgundy Iceberg and Iceberg Two-fer® Rose Tree today!
Planting & Care
1. Planting: Select a well-drained site in full to partial sun (4 to 8 hours of sunlight per day). If you choose a partial sun location, make sure your roses receive at least 6 hours of direct sunlight per day (afternoon shade is better than morning shade).
First, space 3 feet apart if planting multiple trees. Dig a hole twice as wide and twice as deep as the root ball. Backfill the soil until you have a hole the same size or slightly larger than the container the rose is in. Plant the rose at the same depth as it is in the container. Mulch around the base of the tree to keep competing weeds and grasses from growing.
2. Watering: Water around the roots rather than overhead, and water about once or twice weekly. Mulching will greatly assist with soil moisture retention.
3. Fertilizing: Fertilize with an organic rose fertilizer once a month.
4. Pruning: Sterilize your sharp pruning shears with hot water or rubbing alcohol, and always prune at an angle. Start by pruning back a little in the spring after the last hard freeze, and remove dead or old canes.
Estimated Shipping Time: Most orders ship immediately. As noted on the website, some items are seasonal, and may only ship in spring or fall. Once your order is shipped, you'll receive an email with a tracking number.
|Amount of Order||Shipping Charge|
|Less than $49||$19.95|
|$49 +||FREE SHIPPING!|
|Mature Height:||5-7 ft.|
|Mature Width:||3-4 ft.|
|Botanical Name:||Rosa x 'PROse', Rosa x 'KORbin'|
|Does Not Ship To:||AZ|
|Grows Well In Zones:||6-10 outdoors|
|Your Growing Zone:||#|