* Images shown are of mature plants
|Mature Height:||5-6 ft.|
|Mature Width:||2-3 ft.|
|Botanical Name:||Picea glauca 'Blue Wonder|
|Does Not Ship To:||AZ|
|Grows Well In Zones:||3-8 outdoors|
|You are in Growing Zone:||#|
Growing Zones: 3-8 outdoors(hardy down to -30℉)
Unique Blue-Grey Foliage on a Space-Saving Evergreen
Why Blue Wonder Spruce Trees?
The Blue Wonder Spruce is changing the evergreen game with its eye-catching bluish grey foliage that lasts year-round. Its unique hue stands out in the landscape and complements other plants like no other, delivering rich variation that sets your home apart.
And since it only grows to about 6 feet tall and 2 to 3 feet wide, it fits nearly anywhere. The Blue Wonder can be used as hedgerows or privacy screens in areas with limited space, but they also look great as stand-alone trees and accent pieces. No matter where you Blue Wonder, it lives up to its name, delivering unmatched color that's unlike any other variety available.
The Blue Wonder even thrives in containers. Use your Blue Wonder Spruce Trees to frame your entryways or add bursts of color to your deck and patio. Plus, the Blue Wonder rarely requires pruning because it has a natural cone-like shape. For this reason, many people wrap strings of light around their Blue Wonder Spruces every holiday season.
Blue Wonder Spruces are worry-free evergreens because of their tough and resilient nature. Cold hardy all the way down to zone 3, the Blue Wonder tolerates the harsh winters and subzero temperatures in the coldest areas of the nation. And since they're salt tolerant, they even thrive in northern areas where salt sprays are commonly used, or in remote areas since they're resistant to deer too.
Why Fast-Growing-Trees.com is Better
Nothing stops your Blue Wonder Spruce. Especially since our Blue Wonders are well-rooted and ready for explosive growth. Your Blue Wonder has better branching, better color, and better long-term results than ever before.
Many other nurseries ship bare-root in a process that leaves up to 90% of roots behind. But we never ship bare-root...in fact, your Blue Wonder arrives in nutrient-rich soil, planted and grown for months ahead of shipping.
Now, your Blue Wonder is prepared to thrive anywhere, in a variety of poor soils, even if they’re rocky and sandy, in drought conditions, cold weather, and beyond. The only catch is ordering before they're gone. Get your Blue Wonder Spruce Tree today!
Planting & Care
1. Planting: First, select an area with proper sunlight and well-drained soil. When planting, dig a hole for each tree that is three times as wide as the root ball but just as deep. You don’t need to add anything to the planting hole. Place the tree, fill in around the tree with the same soil you took out when initially digging the hole. Finally, tamp down as you fill to cut back on any air pockets from forming, water the tree, then mulch to conserve moisture.
2. Watering: For the first few weeks, water your new tree every other day by holding a hose around it and counting to 20.
After the first month, water once a week unless it is dry and hot (no rain and temperatures above 80 degrees). If it is hot and dry, water twice a week. After the first six months, the trees will be established and won’t need any extra water. Your natural rainfall should be sufficient at this stage.
3. Fertilizing: Your Blue Wonder should not need any extra fertilizer unless your entire lawn and garden have problems and needs regular fertilizing. Apply a balanced tree and shrub fertilizer at the beginning of spring.
4. Pruning: You won’t have to prune this tree if you are growing it with enough space for it to maintain its naturally graceful shape.
Estimated Shipping Time: Most orders ship immediately. As noted on the website, some items are seasonal, and may only ship in spring or fall. Once your order is shipped, you'll receive an email with a tracking number.
|Amount of Order||Shipping Charge|
|Less than $15||$11.95|
|$129 +||FREE SHIPPING!|
Customer Reviews & Photos
- Blue Wonder Spruce
This tree came to us extremely well packaged and the size was just as they described. Would purchase again from the company.
It is a good healthy looking tree.
I was impressed. I ordered eight small trees which arrived perfectly packed and ready for planting. The trees looked really healthy and are doing well.
We have not had much luck with larger trees so we wanted to try this little guy. It came quickly and in great shape. I can’t wait to watch it grow.
I planted all three a month ago and they look great and are growing. I bought 3 blue Wonder spruce and am going to buy three more.