* Images shown are of mature plants
|Mature Height:||6 ft.|
|Mature Width:||2-4 ft.|
|Botanical Name:||Rosmarinus officinalis 'Tuscan Blue'|
|Does Not Ship To:||AZ|
|Grows Well In Zones:||4-11 patio / 8-11 outdoors|
|You are in Growing Zone:||#|
Growing Zones: 4-11 patio / 8-11 outdoors(hardy down to 20℉)
Aromatic Mediterranean Rosemary
Why Tuscan Blue Rosemary Plants?
Whether you want to liven up your landscape with color and fragrance or you want to add interest to an existing herb garden, the Tuscan Blue Rosemary Plant is an excellent choice. Aromatic, beautiful and easy to take care of, the Tuscan Blue Rosemary is an easy choice.
The pretty blue flowers that bloom on this Rosemary give it its name. An abundance of small violet-blue to clear-blue flowers pop up on the Tuscan Blue Rosemary during the spring and summer. And this Rosemary is a strong, sturdy plant, you'll find plenty of places in your garden where your Rosemary can add incredible value.
Why Fast-Growing-Trees.com is Better
Providing year-long interest, the Tuscan Blue Rosemary's needles never fade. Even in the dead of winter, you'll still get plenty of aroma and ornamental value. Plus, no excessive pruning, watering, watching or fertilizing is necessary. Insects and deer aren't fond of the Rosemary, so you won't even need to worry about pests or diseases.
But the best part? We've planted and grown our Tuscan Blue Rosemary Plants for maximum success. Now, you reap the rewards of a healthy root system and a head start on growth.
With so many uses, the Tuscan Blue doesn't stay in stock long, so be sure to order yours today. Get the powerhouse of plants, the Tuscan Blue Rosemary, for yourself!
Planting & Care
1. Planting: Plant your Tuscan Blue Rosemary in well-drained soil that receives at least 6 to 8 hours of full sun each day. If you live in a very hot region, you can give your Rosemary some afternoon shade. If planting in a container, use a potting soil that is designed to drain well, as well as a container with drainage holes.
2. Watering: Deeply water your Rosemary immediately after planting so that the top few inches of soil is moist. You will only need to water your Tuscan Blue when the first 2 inches of soil are dry - simply check for dryness with your finger.
3. Fertilizing: For a more abundant bloom, you can fertilize your Tuscan Blue Rosemary with a 10-10-10 fertilizer each spring. Water immediately after any fertilizer application.
4. Pruning: Pruning is not necessary, but you may prune your Tuscan Blue to maintain its desired shape. If you do prune your plant, do so right after it flowers in the spring.
Estimated Shipping Time: Most orders ship immediately. As noted on the website, some items are seasonal, and may only ship in spring or fall. Once your order is shipped, you'll receive an email with a tracking number.
|Amount of Order||Shipping Charge|
|Less than $15||$11.95|
|$179 +||FREE SHIPPING!|
Customer Reviews & Photos
- Growing Trees
Plant arrived perfect and healthy.
Order arrived on time as promised and my trees were in perfect condition.
Arrived on time, healthy and at a good price. I continue to use Fast Growing Trees becuase of these three reasons.
Was a lovely gift.