* Images shown are of mature plants
Black, Glossy Foliage Plus Soft Lavender Blooms
Why Thunderstruck™ Lavender Blast™ Crape Myrtle Trees?
A profusion of soft lavender blooms meets the rich contrast of black foliage, giving the Thunderstruck™ Lavender Blast™ Crape Myrtle a unique look that will have your guests and neighbors marveling.
This one-of-a-kind tree delivers color from early summer until the first frost. Plus, because it's drought-tolerant, cold hardy, and particularly suited for smaller gardens, you'll have unmatched beauty and the benefit of effortless growth. The Thunderstruck™ Lavender Blast™ also matures super quickly, so it won't be long until you have the best yard on the block.
Why Fast-Growing-Trees.com is Better
Your Thunderstruck™ Lavender Blast™ Crape Myrtle Tree has been grown, nurtured, and shipped with the utmost care. That means you get all of the benefits of its vivid color and fast growth without any of the work.
And the Thunderstruck™ Lavender Blast™ is nearly impossible to find at your local nursery or garden center.
So, once it's delivered right to your door, you’ll get amazing color and full, flourishing growth virtually carefree.
Rich purple blooms and deep black foliage are just a click away – get your Thunderstruck™ Lavender Blast™ Crape Myrtle Tree today!
Planting & Care
1. Planting: Well-drained soil and a fun sun location are ideal for your Crape Myrtle. Simply select an area that receives 6 to 8 hours of sunlight per day. Once you’ve selected a location, dig a hole that’s about two times the size of your plant’s root ball. Place your tree, backfill the soil, and tamp down to finish. Water after planting your Crape to settle its roots.
2. Watering: Water your Crape Myrtle thoroughly every other day for the first month. After that, scale back to once every week or week and a half.
If you’re not sure when to water your plant, simply check its soil. If its surrounding soil near your Crape is dry, down to about 2 or 3 inches, it’s time to water.
3. Fertilizing: Feed your Crape Myrtle with a well-balanced fertilizer once each year, just as new growth emerges.
4. Pruning: Prune your Crape Myrtle during late winter or early spring to achieve your desired height and shape but do so carefully – no need to cut off all its branches!
Estimated Shipping Time: Most orders ship immediately. As noted on the website, some items are seasonal, and may only ship in spring or fall. Once your order is shipped, you'll receive an email with a tracking number.
|Amount of Order||Shipping Charge|
|Less than $49||$19.95|
|$49 +||FREE SHIPPING!|
|Mature Height:||12-15 ft.|
|Mature Width:||8-12 ft.|
|Botanical Name:||Lagerstroemia x 'JM3' PPAF|
|Does Not Ship To:||AZ,OR|
|Grows Well In Zones:||6-10 outdoors|
|Your Growing Zone:||#|