* Images shown are of mature plants
My FGT Yard Planner
You'll need to log in or create an account in order to save this item
The Fastest-Growing Crape Myrtle + True Red Blooms
Why Red Rocket Crape Myrtle Trees?
Just like its name suggests, the Red Rocket Crape Myrtle Tree shoots up like a rocket, growing up to 5 feet or more in only one year. Plus, it delivers bright red flowers from early July to September.
That’s 100 full days of color. And the color couldn’t be more effortless because the Red Rocket is also:
- Highly drought tolerant, meaning it can thrive on rainfall alone.
- Mildew resistant, standing up to disease like no other Crape can.
- Cold hardy, handling frigid temperatures down to 0 degrees with ease.
You get all of this and one of the truest red blooms on the market. The Red Rocket Crape Myrtle begins the season with a light red flower that ages to deep crimson red. And each year, it delivers a reliable, eye-catching color progression.
Why Fast-Growing-Trees.com is Better
Your new tree arrives at your door with a well-developed root structure to support rapid growth. Each Red Rocket Crape Myrtle is planted, grown and monitored with care to strengthen its root system and fully develop its branching.
You won’t find Red Rockets this vibrant, large or healthy at your local garden center.
Your tree is prepared to adapt quickly and easily to your landscape. Our proven process also gives you a fuller tree, faster growth and thicker blooms during the summer months.
Don’t wait – a true red bloom that’s carefree and full is just a click away. Order your Red Rocket Crape Myrtle Tree today!
Planting & Care
1. Planting: Select an area with well-drained soil and full sun (6 to 8 hours per day) for your Red Rocket Crape Myrtle.
Dig your hole twice as wide and just as deep as your tree’s root ball, place your tree, and backfill the soil. Finally, water to settle the roots and mulch the surrounding area to conserve moisture.
2. Watering: Once established, your Red Rocket will only need water in times of little rainfall. For young trees, water weekly or check your surrounding soil. If the soil is dry about 3 inches down, water until it’s moist.
3. Fertilizing: Feed your Red Rocket Crape Myrtle in early spring each year with a high-nitrogen fertilizer, such as 20-10-10.
Estimated Shipping Time: Most orders ship immediately. As noted on the website, some items are seasonal, and may only ship in spring or fall. Once your order is shipped, you'll receive an email with a tracking number.
|Amount of Order||Shipping Charge|
|Less than $129||$19.95|
|$129 +||FREE SHIPPING!|
|Mature Height:||20-30 ft.|
|Mature Width:||15-20 ft.|
|Botanical Name:||Lagerstroemia indica 'Red Rocket'|
|Does Not Ship To:||AZ,OR|
|Grows Well In Zones:||6-9 outdoors|
|Your Growing Zone:||#|
Growing Zones: 6-9 outdoors(hardy down to 0℉)
Customer Reviews & Photos
- Red Rocket
- Crape Myrtle
It was great. It was stuck in Tracey but you guys sent us a new one. We love you guys.
Red Rocket Trees
Excellent. I ordered two, then changed my mind and wanted three. They were so good to me. Arrived when they said they would.
Red Rocket Crape Myrtle
So far, so good. We've had a lot of rain so they are looking fresh still.
Growing strong in high heat of 100+ with plenty of water...even have a new bloom!
Red Rocket Crape Myrtle
Red Rocket arrived in great shape. Planted and mulched the next day and it is already starting to bloom out. Thanks for a winning tree!