* Images shown are of mature plants
My FGT Yard Planner
You'll need to log in or create an account in order to save this item
Black, Glossy Foliage Meets Coral Red Blooms
Why Thunderstruck™ Coral Boom™ Crape Myrtle Trees?
Living up to its name, the Thunderstruck™ Coral Boom™ features a rich contrast of black foliage and tons of bright coral blooms. And since you’ll get flowers from early summer until the first frost, getting months of color is a given.
You'll have the best yard on the block. Plus, it’s drought-tolerant, cold hardy, and particularly suited for smaller gardens, so you'll have unmatched beauty and effortless growth. Especially since this tree matures super quickly to create a one-of-a-kind look in no time.
Why Fast-Growing-Trees.com is Better
We’ve planted, nurtured, and shipped your Thunderstruck™ Coral Boom™ Crape Myrtle with the utmost care, so you get all of the benefits without any of the work. Because we’ve put in the extra work, long before it arrives at your door, you'll reap the rewards.
And this variety is nearly impossible to find at your local nursery or garden center.
Once it's delivered to your door, you’ll get vibrant color and full growth, completely carefree.
Bright red blooms and unique black foliage are just a click away – get your Thunderstruck™ Coral Boom™ Crape Myrtle Tree today, before it’s gone!
Planting & Care
1. Planting: Well-drained soil and a fun sun location are ideal for your Crape Myrtle. Simply select an area that receives 6 to 8 hours of sunlight per day. Once you’ve selected a location, dig a hole that’s about two times the size of your plant’s root ball. Place your tree, backfill the soil, and tamp down to finish. Water after planting your Crape to settle its roots.
2. Watering: Water your Crape Myrtle thoroughly every other day for the first month. After that, scale back to once every week or week and a half.
If you’re not sure when to water your plant, simply check its soil. If its surrounding soil near your Crape is dry, down to about 2 or 3 inches, it’s time to water.
3. Fertilizing: Feed your Crape Myrtle with a well-balanced fertilizer once each year, just as new growth emerges.
4. Pruning: Prune your Crape Myrtle during late winter or early spring to achieve your desired height and shape but do so carefully – no need to cut off all its branches!
Estimated Shipping Time: Most orders ship immediately. As noted on the website, some items are seasonal, and may only ship in spring or fall. Once your order is shipped, you'll receive an email with a tracking number.
|Amount of Order||Shipping Charge|
|Less than $129||$19.95|
|$129 +||FREE SHIPPING!|
|Mature Height:||12-15 ft.|
|Mature Width:||8-12 ft.|
|Botanical Name:||Lagerstroemia x 'JM5' PPAF|
|Does Not Ship To:||AZ, OR|
|Grows Well In Zones:||6-10 outdoors|
|Your Growing Zone:||#|
Growing Zones: 6-10 outdoors(hardy down to -10℉)
Customer Reviews & Photos
- job guys
- rocket fertilizer
- leaf buds
Thunderstruck coral bloom crape myrtle tree
Product came in good time, it was in great condition and well packaged. We planted it a week ago and it took straight away and already has a couple of inches of new growth. We are extremely happy with our purchase and would definitely use fastgrowingtrees.com again. Awesome job guys!
Love my purchase
My experience was great. Shipping was fast. Planted the trees and they are doing well.
This is a great looking plant, beautiful leaves just got it approx. 2 wks. Ago no blooms yet. Can’t wait to see it mature.