* Images shown are of mature plants
|Mature Height:||25-35 ft.|
|Mature Width:||20-30 ft.|
|Botanical Name:||Prunus x 'Pink Snow Showers'|
|Does Not Ship To:||AZ, CA, WA|
|Grows Well In Zones:||4-8 outdoors|
|You are in Growing Zone:||#|
Growing Zones: 4-8 outdoors(hardy down to -20℉)
Weeping Branches of Vibrant Pink Blooms
Why Pink Snow Showers™ Weeping Cherry Trees?
Elegant arching branches display a profusion of vibrant pink blooms, making the Pink Snow Showers™ Weeping Cherry Tree a springtime icon. It lives up to its name, delivering an eye-catching show of blooms and vibrant green foliage.
And unlike similar varieties, it resists common ailments like unsightly shot hole disease. Its vivid serrated foliage keeps on growing, thriving from season to season and displaying autumnal tones of red and orange in the fall. Its vigorous-growing, upright form quickly develops into a showpiece in your garden, giving you the best yard on the block.
Plus, this large focal point tree is hardier than many of its cousins, enduring temperatures as low as -20 degrees and coming back strong the next spring.
Why Fast-Growing-Trees.com is Better
But the best part about your Pink Snow Showers™ Weeping Cherry Tree is that we've planted and grown your tree at our nursery for months, long before it ships to your doorstep. Now, you get a well-developed root system and more mature branching. We've put in the extra work so that you get a springtime staple that thrives in your landscape.
But be sure to order yours now while they're still available! This showpiece tree is almost impossible to find at big-box garden centers, so it sells out quickly...get yours today!
Planting & Care
1. Planting: Select a location with well-drained soil and plenty of sunlight (6 to 8 hours of sunlight per day).
Dig a hole for that’s three times as wide and equal in depth as the root ball. Remove your tree from its original container, position it into the hole ensuring that it’s standing upright, and the top of the root ball is even with the ground.
Begin backfilling the hole, tamping down lightly as you go. Once the hole has been completely filled, water to allow the soil to settle and eliminate any air pockets. Finally, apply a 3 to 5-inch layer of mulch around the tree.
2. Watering: We recommend watering these trees in the morning, at the base. If you’re not sure when to water, simply check the top 2 inches of soil for dryness. If the soil is dry here, it’s time to water your shrub.
3. Fertilizing: Apply a slow-release fertilizer once a year in early spring, before new growth emerges. Follow up by watering the surrounding soil to allow the fertilizer to penetrate into the roots.
4. Pruning: Minimal pruning is needed for these trees. Any broken branches can be pruned back in spring before new growth begins.
Estimated Shipping Time: Most orders ship immediately. As noted on the website, some items are seasonal, and may only ship in spring or fall. Once your order is shipped, you'll receive an email with a tracking number.
|Amount of Order||Shipping Charge|
|Less than $15||$11.95|
|$129 +||FREE SHIPPING!|
Customer Reviews & Photos
I haven’t had the tree long enough for it to bloom but I’m excited to see it next spring!