* Images shown are of mature plants
My FGT Yard Planner
You'll need to log in or create an account in order to save this item
Smooth, Juicy Nectarines on Low-Chill Tree
Why Goldmine Nectarine Trees?
Rich, sweet nectarines, right from home. With the Goldmine Nectarine Tree, you'll have juicy, firm fruit that gives you an excellent flavor, all without leaving the comfort of home.
Pink-red blooms transition into small, sumptuous fruits, which thrive through neglect and tough conditions. In fact, the Goldmine loves full sun areas, doesn't require as many chill hours as similar cultivars, and has lower watering needs once established. You won't have to spend a ton of time in the garden to maintain this tree.
Why Fast-Growing-Trees.com is Better
The best part? We've nurtured and grown your Goldmine Nectarine in our greenhouse, months before shipping. That means it arrives ready to take hold and take off in your landscape.
You won't have to deal with finicky care or fuss to get delicious nectarines in the first few seasons.
The only work for you? Picking the perfect spot for your new tree! Get your Goldmine Nectarine, and harvest your own fruit sooner than ever before.
Goldmine Nectarine Tree Pollination
Goldmine Nectarine Trees are self-fertile. You will get fruit with only one plant. However, adding an additional Goldmine Nectarine Tree will drastically increase the size of your crop.
Planting & Care
1. Planting: Plant your nectarine tree in well-drained soil in a location where it will receive full sun (at least 6-8 hours of sunlight a day). Heavy winds and early frosts can damage the blossoms, so be sure to protect your tree by planting on the sunniest side of a building or your home.
From there, dig a hole twice as wide as the root ball and just as deep. Amend the soil around the hole with compost to ensure the tree has proper drainage.
2. Watering: Keep the soil around the tree moist but not saturated. Watering once a week by leaving a hose at the base of the tree for a few minutes is generally sufficient.
3. Fertilizing: After your tree has been in the ground for six weeks and the danger of frost has passed, apply a well-balanced fertilizer formula, such as 12-12-12.
4. Pruning: Prune the first two years in order to maintain an open center shape and encourage fruit production. Prune your tree in late winter or early spring using pruning shears and making your cuts at a 45-degree angle.
Estimated Shipping Time: Most orders ship immediately. As noted on the website, some items are seasonal, and may only ship in spring or fall. Once your order is shipped, you'll receive an email with a tracking number.
|Amount of Order||Shipping Charge|
|Less than $125||$19.95|
|$125 +||FREE SHIPPING!|
|Mature Height:||12-16 ft.|
|Mature Width:||12-16 ft.|
|Year to Bear:||Can Fruit the 1st Year!|
|Botanical Name:||Prunus persica var. nucipersica 'Goldmine'|
|Does Not Ship To:||AR,AZ,ID,LA,OR|
|Grows Well In Zones:||5-10 outdoors|
|Your Growing Zone:||#|
Growing Zones: 5-10 outdoors(hardy down to -10℉)
Customer Reviews & Photos
- buds outbreak
- fruit trees
Great size tree
Great shipping. Tree was in great shape even with traveling 3000 miles. I hope to have fruit this year but probably will take a few years.
In transit for a while. Still beautiful
This tree came from California. I’m in Florida. You can imagine the travel it went. I was worried it’d be dead when it got here. Low and behold, it was amazing. Healthy. New growth. Love fast growing trees.com
Nice tree! Planted it right away. Awaiting leaves buds outbreak as it lost all its leaves while being in transit.
So far So good!
Lots of new leaves! Looks like a little trooper! I honestly had little hope for the this one doing well but out of ALL (over a dozen trees) this one is the only one doing great!