Growing Zones: 6-9 outdoors(hardy down to 0℉) 6-9 outdoors
- Mature Height:
- 10-15 ft.
- Mature Width:
- 8-12 ft.
- Full Sun
- Growth Rate:
- Harvest Time:
- Year to Bear:
- Can Fruit the 1st Year!
- Does Not Ship To:
- AZ, AR, CA, ID, LA, OR, WA
2 Different Fruits, 1 Easy-to-Grow Tree
Why Fruit Cocktail Trees?
A variety of fresh, quickly-grown fruit, right from your backyard. Whether you’re looking for your own mini orchard in a compact space or need a quick, no-nonsense harvest of multiple fruit types, including the Bruce Plum and Contender Peach, the Fruit Cocktail Tree has it all.
We cultivated and nurture this unique specimen by grafting two single-stone fruit selections together onto one tree, so you get three different, great-tasting fruit types for the price of one. And best of all, it’s a healthy, hardy cultivar that provides years of fruit production.
By mid-summer, the harvest season begins, resulting in ample fruit for canning, freezing, cooking preserves, and baking pies and cobblers. Best of all, our Fruit Cocktail Tree is self-fertile, adaptable to most soil types and matures to a manageable height of 10 to 15 feet, ensuring an easy harvest and acclimation into even the smallest garden areas.
Why Fast-Growing-Trees.com is Better
It’s easy – this tree is a hassle-free, rare hybrid that’s not usually seen in your local garden center. And it saves you money since you’re able to skip the supermarket trips and simply walk to your yard for fresh produce, without harsh chemicals or pesticides. Plus, since we’ve bud grafted this tree by hand and given it extra time at our nursery to mature, you’ll get a Fruit Cocktail Tree that’s ready to thrive from the moment it arrives at your door.
However, a few of our plants don’t live up to our high standards on occasion: they might be a bit crooked or missing some limbs, but they are still high-quality plants that need a home!
That means we’ve discounted your Fruit Cocktail Tree heavily to make room for fresh inventory. Given the nature of these plants, we are not able to offer our standard warranty but hope you can take advantage of this opportunity to give them a home!
Initial pruning and training have already been done to ensure you'll receive a healthy specimen, ready for years of prolific fruit production. Order your own Fruit Cocktail Tree today!
Fruit Cocktail Tree Pollination
Fruit Cocktail Trees are self-fertile. You will get fruit with only one plant. However, adding an additional Fruit Cocktail Tree will drastically increase the size of your crop.
Customer Reviews & Photos
Planting & Care
1. Planting: First, select a spot that gets full or partial sun (at least a half-day or 4 to 8 hours of sun per day at minimum). Be sure the area provides adequate protection from strong winds if possible. When you're ready to plant, dig your hole slightly wider than the roots and at sufficient depth to cover them. Then, place and stake the tree to secure it. Water thoroughly, removing any air pockets, and tamp down the soil. Add mulch on top to keep the area moist. Water the tree the next day, then twice weekly for the next three weeks.
2. Watering: Water your tree weekly. Make sure your Fruit Cocktail Tree is moist at all times, especially during the hotter months.
3. Fertilization: Fertilize your Fruit Cocktail three times each year with applications in the late winter, early summer and early autumn. Apply choice of either manure, compost or a slow-release fertilizer mixed into the soil. Prevent fertilizers from making direct contact with the trunk of the tree.
4. Pruning: Routine pruning to maintain the desired shape and balance of your tree can be performed on an ongoing basis. To promote ideal health and growth, prune your Fruit Cocktail early in the winter. Prune roughly 1/3 of the current year's growth, keeping all cuts above outward buds.
Tips: Cut back any vigorously-growing branches and keep the tree balanced. And remove any shoots that are growing from the rootstock below ground level or from the central trunk of the tree.
Estimated Shipping Time: Most orders ship immediately, however we are currently experiencing delays and could take up to 11-14 days from date of purchase. As noted on the website, some items are seasonal, and may only ship in spring or fall. Once your order is shipped, you'll receive an email with a tracking number.
|Amount of Order||Shipping Charge|
|Less than $15||$11.95|
|$99 +||Free Shipping with code FREE99|