* Images shown are of mature plants
Orange-Pink Double Blooms Last Months
Why Cherish Rose Trees?
An abundance of orange-pink double roses in full, fresh clusters make Cherish Rose Tree a true garden favorite. The Cherish Rose is a floribunda variety, giving you a soft fragrance and good reblooming potential throughout the season.
This showy, fragrant variety blooms over three seasons: spring, summer, and even into fall. It's ideal for pollinator gardens since it attracts bees and because it delivers a sweet, mild aroma, the Cherish is well-suited for cutting to spread its beauty indoors.
Why Fast-Growing-Trees.com is Better
We've sourced, planted, and nurtured your Cherish Rose Tree before we ship it out to give you an explosion of growth when it arrives at your doorstep. Now, you reap the rewards of our hard work...and get continuous blooms across three seasons.
You won't see orange-red color and sweet fragrance like this from the rose varieties at your local garden center. This tried-and-true floribunda hybrid is known for its carefree elegance and rich, second-to-none color.
So, these trees will quickly sell out...don't wait. Order your Cherish Rose Tree today!
Planting & Care
1. Planting: Select a well-drained site in full to partial sun (4 to 8 hours of sunlight per day). If you choose a partial sun location, make sure your roses receive at least 6 hours of direct sunlight per day (afternoon shade is better than morning shade).
First, space 3 feet apart if planting multiple trees. Dig a hole twice as wide and twice as deep as the root ball. Backfill the soil until you have a hole the same size or slightly larger than the container the rose is in. Plant the rose at the same depth as it is in the container. Mulch around the base of the tree to keep competing weeds and grasses from growing.
2. Watering: Water around the roots rather than overhead, and water about once or twice weekly. Mulching will greatly assist with soil moisture retention.
3. Fertilizing: Fertilize with an organic rose fertilizer once a month.
4. Pruning: Sterilize your sharp pruning shears with hot water or rubbing alcohol, and always prune at an angle. Start by pruning back a little in the spring after the last hard freeze, and remove dead or old canes.
Estimated Shipping Time: Most orders ship immediately. As noted on the website, some items are seasonal, and may only ship in spring or fall. Once your order is shipped, you'll receive an email with a tracking number.
|Amount of Order||Shipping Charge|
|Less than $49||$19.95|
|$49 +||FREE SHIPPING!|
|Mature Height:||5-8 ft.|
|Mature Width:||2-3 ft.|
|Botanical Name:||Rosa 'Cherish'|
|Does Not Ship To:||AZ|
|Grows Well In Zones:||6-10 outdoors|
|Your Growing Zone:||#|